Free Google Home Mini with Spotify Family

Timalay
Timalay Posts: 906 Forumite
First Post First Anniversary
edited 5 April 2019 at 7:26PM in Music MoneySaving
https://www.spotify.com/uk/family/

Have heard it may take a while to get said Google mini.

Comments

• LazySaver
    LazySaver Posts: 17 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Has anyone actually managed to get a Mini?
    I've signed up and got a message that I would receive an email when the Mini was available to order - Nothing further...
  • Yes, got confirmation email when ordered through offer, received it within 5 days (delivered last week).
  • Mine was delivered Friday and is up and running. I ordered it the same day as it appeared in the MSE email.
  • HalfPint
    HalfPint Posts: 646 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Ordered mine last Thursday and it turned up this morning 👍
    DEBT FREE DATE: 05/02/2015!

Those things in life that we find the hardest to do, are the things we are the most thankful we did.
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Sorted mine out just now, should be delivered next week.
  • PenJ
    PenJ Posts: 1 Newbie
    I've not received anything from Spotify yet - has anyone?
  • DCFC79
    PenJ wrote: »
    I've not received anything from Spotify yet - has anyone?

You got an email from Google ?
  • DCFC79
    Mine arrived yesterday.
  • Hi all,

I got the email and clicked the link and my mini arrived on Friday. However, I noticed the full £49 had been debited from my bank account. I contacted Google who seemed to be aware that this had happened to some people and advised me to contact Spotify.

I've finally received a response from the payment team at Spotify today simply asking me to check I accessed the offer through the correct site, etc (which I did) and telling me to return the mini I received for a refund, but they haven't mentioned how I am supposed to get my free one!

I tried clicking the link from the email again and clicked to add the mini to my basket, but this brings up a message to say I can't do this as there's a maximum limit I can order.

I'm really not sure what to do now - surely the easiest option would be for Spotify and/or Google to just refund the amount that was debited?

Any advice would be much appreciated!

Thanks

Liz
  • DCFC79
    edited 11 April 2019 at 11:00PM
    LizPhoenix wrote: »
    Hi all,

I got the email and clicked the link and my mini arrived on Friday. However, I noticed the full £49 had been debited from my bank account. I contacted Google who seemed to be aware that this had happened to some people and advised me to contact Spotify.

I've finally received a response from the payment team at Spotify today simply asking me to check I accessed the offer through the correct site, etc (which I did) and telling me to return the mini I received for a refund, but they haven't mentioned how I am supposed to get my free one!

I tried clicking the link from the email again and clicked to add the mini to my basket, but this brings up a message to say I can't do this as there's a maximum limit I can order.

I'm really not sure what to do now - surely the easiest option would be for Spotify and/or Google to just refund the amount that was debited?

Any advice would be much appreciated!

Thanks

Liz

Did you not check throughout the process if it mentioned an amount you were to pay ?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure