Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 8th Sep 18, 7:11 AM
    • 14,158Posts
    • 43,727Thanks
    sarah1972
    0 WOW
    Samples via Alexa or Google
    • 8th Sep 18, 7:11 AM
    0 WOW
    Samples via Alexa or Google 8th Sep 18 at 7:11 AM
    New sample company that uses Alexa or Google Assistant. I have just enabled it on Alexa and asked her to send me a sample, she asked me a sample of what and I said Baileys, job done !

Direct link to sign up to send me a sample https://www.sendmeasample.net

Baileys Sample
    https://www.sendmeasample.net/baileys-social/?utm_source=baileys&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campai gn=baileys
    Last edited by sarah1972; 03-11-2018 at 5:13 PM.
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Page 5
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 14th Sep 19, 7:00 PM
    • 14,158 Posts
    • 43,727 Thanks
    sarah1972
    Another free perfume sample is available at the moment
    https://www.sendmeasample.net/jeanpaulgaultier-uk/
    Originally posted by Luckystar
    Thanks, just got both x

First time I said Jean Paul Gaultier and then said la belle when she asked me which one and the 2nd time I said Jean Paul Gaultier le beau.

Just got 2 email confirmations
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 10th Oct 19, 7:01 AM
    • 14,158 Posts
    • 43,727 Thanks
    sarah1972
    Just say "Alexa, ask send me a sample for whisky and ginger". Just tried and worked for me. Had to verify I was over 18 and sample should be with me in 14 days.

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for requesting a sample of Johnnie Walker Black Label and Fever-Tree Refreshingly Light Ginger Ale!

We're sorting this for you, so it'll be on its way to your address soon. In the meantime, click here to hear more great offers from Johnnie Walker, special promotion available now!
    • crunchie96
    • By crunchie96 12th Oct 19, 12:39 PM
    • 194 Posts
    • 243 Thanks
    crunchie96
    Thanks, just got both x

First time I said Jean Paul Gaultier and then said la belle when she asked me which one and the 2nd time I said Jean Paul Gaultier le beau.

Just got 2 email confirmations
    Originally posted by sarah1972
    all gone now out of stock
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 12th Oct 19, 1:42 PM
    • 14,158 Posts
    • 43,727 Thanks
    sarah1972
    all gone now out of stock
    Originally posted by crunchie96
    They don't hang around long unfortunately, that one expired last month and the latest one expired after a day.
    • jeanmd
    • By jeanmd 16th Oct 19, 11:19 PM
    • 2,269 Posts
    • 25,057 Thanks
    jeanmd
    Whisky ginger sample is still going as I just sent for my sample.
    Last edited by jeanmd; 16-10-2019 at 11:31 PM.
    Thank you to everyone who contributes to mse.

"Discipline is just choosing between what you want now and what you want most" - Unknown Author
    • harrietandemilie
    • By harrietandemilie 17th Oct 19, 3:49 PM
    • 7 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    harrietandemilie
    I don't get what this is? Will it work with my phone or do you need an Alexa type product?
    • viv0147
    • By viv0147 17th Oct 19, 3:51 PM
    • 1,644 Posts
    • 9,794 Thanks
    viv0147
    Mine is on its way Thanks jeanmd
    Low Carb High Fat is the way forward I lost 80 lbs

Since first using Martins I have saved thousands
    • KxMx
    • By KxMx 18th Oct 19, 9:51 AM
    • 7,690 Posts
    • 11,310 Thanks
    KxMx
    I don't get what this is? Will it work with my phone or do you need an Alexa type product?
    Originally posted by harrietandemilie
    I use the Google Assistant app on my phone, downloaded from Play Store.
    • jeanmd
    • By jeanmd 14th Nov 19, 11:00 AM
    • 2,269 Posts
    • 25,057 Thanks
    jeanmd
    Samples of REGENERATE Toothpaste atm.

If it's not in stock when you try, then try again later.
    Last edited by jeanmd; 14-11-2019 at 11:05 AM.
    Thank you to everyone who contributes to mse.

"Discipline is just choosing between what you want now and what you want most" - Unknown Author
    • Surfermom
    • By Surfermom 14th Nov 19, 3:37 PM
    • 1,391 Posts
    • 19,553 Thanks
    Surfermom
    Did anyone receive the whisky ginger sample, I got the email to say it would be sent but have never received it.
    • Stemma
    • By Stemma 14th Nov 19, 3:41 PM
    • 765 Posts
    • 4,810 Thanks
    Stemma
    Yes I got the whisky & ginger within a couple of days of applying
    Don't fear change. You may lose something good, but you may also gain something great.
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 14th Nov 19, 3:59 PM
    • 14,158 Posts
    • 43,727 Thanks
    sarah1972
    Did anyone receive the whisky ginger sample, I got the email to say it would be sent but have never received it.
    Originally posted by Surfermom
    Yes arrived after 6 days. Mini can of ginger and a miniature of whisky
    • Surfermom
    • By Surfermom 14th Nov 19, 4:15 PM
    • 1,391 Posts
    • 19,553 Thanks
    Surfermom
    Think mine must have gone missing then, I seem to be missing quite a bit of post lately.
    • minimad1970
    • By minimad1970 14th Nov 19, 9:21 PM
    • 5,407 Posts
    • 11,242 Thanks
    minimad1970
    Originally posted by Surfermom
    Not the whisky offer but I've had that happen twice before.
    • hellojohn8doe7
    • By hellojohn8doe7 19th Nov 19, 1:38 PM
    • 19 Posts
    • 7 Thanks
    hellojohn8doe7
    When I type regenerate toothpaste
    I get
    Oh no, looks like I don't have any of these samples at the moment
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 19th Nov 19, 1:42 PM
    • 14,158 Posts
    • 43,727 Thanks
    sarah1972
    When I type regenerate toothpaste
    I get
    Oh no, looks like I don't have any of these samples at the moment
    Originally posted by hellojohn8doe7
    You need to ask for the sample not type?

If you say Alexa send me a sample she will ask you what sample and you say regenerist toothpaste.

Although to be honest, they dont hang around long so could well be expired by now.
    • minimad1970
    • By minimad1970 20th Nov 19, 10:50 AM
    • 5,407 Posts
    • 11,242 Thanks
    minimad1970
    Samples of Issy Miyake available.
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 20th Nov 19, 10:58 AM
    • 14,158 Posts
    • 43,727 Thanks
    sarah1972
    Samples of Issy Miyake available.
    Originally posted by minimad1970

Mens and women's OOS
    • mon37
    • By mon37 20th Nov 19, 1:43 PM
    • 398 Posts
    • 394 Thanks
    mon37
    Gone so quick...
    • Luckystar
    • By Luckystar 20th Nov 19, 5:51 PM
    • 1,037 Posts
    • 4,036 Thanks
    Luckystar
    Regenerate toothpaste seems to be available again, I just managed to order one.

I did manage to get the Issey Miyake earlier too so keep trying every day as I think they do re-stock
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,755Posts Today

8,073Users online

Martin's Twitter