Cinema Free Tickets and Films Discussion Thread

Comments

• Poochface
    Poochface Posts: 2,098 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    I think the Code Only thread posts today re Telegraph Subscriber screenings are "heads up" that these offers will become available, not that you can actually complete a request online yet. If any Telegraph Subscriber has managed to book either or both, please advise what available route you used.

The problem is that people post the info and because they are not subscribers they do not post passwords etc for The Telegraph and Times/Our Screen screenings.
  • General_Grant
    General_Grant Posts: 4,831 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Poochface wrote: »
    The problem is that people post the info and because they are not subscribers they do not post passwords etc for The Telegraph and Times/Our Screen screenings.

I'm not looking for the code. As a subscriber it is provided when you log into your account but, as far as I know, you can't get the code until tickets are actually available.
  • anamenottaken
    anamenottaken Posts: 4,198 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I'm not looking for the code. As a subscriber it is provided when you log into your account but, as far as I know, you can't get the code until tickets are actually available.

Booking for both films is definitely live now.
  • SpreadPyar
    SpreadPyar Posts: 238 Forumite
    Does anyone know the code for ATTACKING THE DEVIL: HAROLD EVANS AND THE LAST NAZI WAR CRIME showing in Picturehouses on Tue 22nd Mar.
  • Poochface
    Poochface Posts: 2,098 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    SpreadPyar wrote: »
    Does anyone know the code for ATTACKING THE DEVIL: HAROLD EVANS AND THE LAST NAZI WAR CRIME showing in Picturehouses on Tue 22nd Mar.

It's on the Times + page.
  • samm043
    samm043 Posts: 16 Forumite
    I've just cancelled 2 tickets for My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 showing TODAY @ West End, Vue @ 18:30.

Can't attend.
  • SpreadPyar
    SpreadPyar Posts: 238 Forumite
    Saw Eddie the `Eagle brilliant film laughed all the way although not all of its true but even Eddie said in a interview about 50% of it based on him.....
  • CKsuper
    CKsuper Posts: 80 Forumite
    SpreadPyar wrote: »
    Saw Eddie the `Eagle brilliant film laughed all the way although not all of its true but even Eddie said in a interview about 50% of it based on him.....

Agreed, in all honesty, I would not have watched it if it wasn't free (from trailers etc) but having watched it, I have to say it exceeded my expectations and it is actually worth paying for.
  • anamenottaken
    anamenottaken Posts: 4,198 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    CKsuper wrote: »
    Agreed, in all honesty, I would not have watched it if it wasn't free (from trailers etc) but having watched it, I have to say it exceeded my expectations and it is actually worth paying for.

Agree - and in fact am going to see it a second time as often you notice different things the second time around.
  • quoia
    quoia Posts: 14,435 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    edited 16 April 2016 at 12:43AM
    COMING SOON

For SUN PERKS subscribers

SING STREET

1459416554_ScreenShot2016-03-31at10.26.54.png

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3544112

PRELIMINARY DETAILS (Possibly subject to change)

Certificate - 12A

Monday 25th April

18:00 for 18:30

LOCATIONS

Basingstoke Festival Place
    Birmingham
    Bristol Cribbs
    Cardiff
    Croydon Grants
    Eastleigh
    Edinburgh Omni
    Finchley Road
    Gateshead
    Glasgow Fort
    Hull Princes Quay
    Islington
    Leeds Light
    Leicester
    Manchester Lowry
    Northampton
    Norwich
    Portsmouth
    Sheffield
    Shepherds Bush
    Stratford City
    Thanet
    Thurrock Lakeside
    Watford
    York

http://perks.thesun.co.uk/public-perks/sun-screening-sing-street

SING STREET takes us back to 1980s Dublin where an economic recession forces Conor out of his comfortable private school and into survival mode at the inner-city public school where the kids are rough and the teachers are rougher.

He finds a glimmer of hope in the mysterious and über-cool Raphina, and with the aim of winning her heart he invites her to star in his band’s music videos.
    She agrees, and now Conor must deliver what he’s promised – calling himself “Cosmo” and immersing himself in the vibrant rock music trends of the ‘80s, he forms a band with a few lads, and the group pours their hearts into writing lyrics and shooting videos.

Combining Carney’s trademark warmth and humour with a punk rock edge, and featuring a memorable soundtrack with hits from The Cure, Duran Duran, The Police, and Genesis, SING STREET is an electrifying coming-of-age film that will resonate with music fans across the board.
    There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
    ‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport