Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Former MSE Zorica
    • By Former MSE Zorica 5th Jul 13, 3:54 PM
    • 147Posts
    • 2,173Thanks
    Former MSE Zorica
    Coupon Stockpile Challenge!
    • 5th Jul 13, 3:54 PM
    Coupon Stockpile Challenge! 5th Jul 13 at 3:54 PM
    Hi Everyone,

We’re on the hunt for the UK’s best Extreme Coupon style stockpile. Post pictures of your biggest and best coupon-assisted purchases and let us know how much you paid for it and how much it’s worth. See below for an example.

Happy posting!

If you haven’t already, join the forum to reply. If you aren’t sure how it all works, read our New to Forum? Intro Guide.

This Forum Tip was included in MoneySavingExpert's weekly email

Don't miss out on new deals, loopholes, and vouchers

Last edited by Former MSE Zorica; 18-07-2013 at 2:22 PM.
Page 3
    • bigjoe
    • By bigjoe 21st Sep 13, 8:24 PM
    • 273 Posts
    • 1,930 Thanks
    bigjoe
    The BOGOF coupons applied to the original, individual price of the burgers- 2.40 each. So each coupon took off 2.40 and I used 6 coupons, taking off 14.40. Hubby never seems to gain weight!
    Originally posted by purple.sarah
    Ah right. The BOGOF coupons got them down to 1.20 each, taking off 14.40 and leaving 14.40 to pay.

Then you had the 3 for 4 offer on top. How did that work?

And how did you end up paying just 1.60 for them all?

Genuinely interested because I think you may be on to something with the order coupons are presented - I never even thought of that.

PS Your hubby is lucky! I'd pile on the pounds!!!!
    • By 3010 22nd Sep 13, 3:37 PM
    • 5,216 Posts
    • 66,821 Thanks
    Ah right. The BOGOF coupons got them down to 1.20 each, taking off 14.40 and leaving 14.40 to pay.

Then you had the 3 for 4 offer on top. How did that work?

And how did you end up paying just 1.60 for them all?

Genuinely interested because I think you may be on to something with the order coupons are presented - I never even thought of that.

PS Your hubby is lucky! I'd pile on the pounds!!!!
    Originally posted by bigjoe
    The 3 for 4 will be taken off as soon as the till totals. So the OPs bill would be 16. Then the coupons take off the rest at 14.40. Leaving 1.60 to pay.
    • bigjoe
    • By bigjoe 22nd Sep 13, 3:53 PM
    • 273 Posts
    • 1,930 Thanks
    bigjoe
    The 3 for 4 will be taken off as soon as the till totals. So the OPs bill would be 16. Then the coupons take off the rest at 14.40. Leaving 1.60 to pay.
    Originally posted by 3010
    I didn't realise that's how it worked. That's amazing that both offers work on the original full price!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

807Posts Today

7,083Users online

Martin's Twitter