Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 4
    • wealdroam
    • By wealdroam 27th Nov 14, 12:47 AM
    • 18,662 Posts
    • 15,598 Thanks
    wealdroam
    The calendar only allows Outbound up to 25th Jan 2015,
    Inbound up to 26th Jan 2015.
    Originally posted by Pincher
    That's right. You can only book up to sixty days in advance on Megabus.

From the Megabus Free Seat Sale page:
    14. Tickets are available on a daily basis as we operate bookings on a 60 day rolling window, meaning that you can book travel up to 60 days in advance
    That info, including the 60 day limit, was also in the MSE Weekly email.
    • Kernow666
    • By Kernow666 27th Nov 14, 9:28 AM
    • 3,383 Posts
    • 3,133 Thanks
    Kernow666
    as usual the moaners are out slagging off megabus , like your comments are going to put off the 1000s who use the service daily

best time i used them was cornwall to london to amsterdam for 15 return , with the money i saved i got a hooker and enough weed to get king kong stoned
    "If I know I'm going crazy, I must not be insane"
    • Pincher
    • By Pincher 27th Nov 14, 5:31 PM
    • 6,516 Posts
    • 2,491 Thanks
    Pincher
    as usual the moaners are out slagging off megabus , like your comments are going to put off the 1000s who use the service daily
    Originally posted by Kernow666

How is this moaning?

Lots of offers have date range restrictions, and I am very happy to accept that they are just unpopular dates that are being flogged off cheap, so I take it and leave it depending on whether it fits my dates.

I am just raising the issue so other people don't waste their time scratching their heads and wondering what's gong on.
    • wealdroam
    • By wealdroam 27th Nov 14, 10:22 PM
    • 18,662 Posts
    • 15,598 Thanks
    wealdroam
    That's ok, Pincher... you're welcome.
    I hope the information helped you.
    • Mrs_Ryan
    • By Mrs_Ryan 28th Nov 14, 1:16 AM
    • 11,068 Posts
    • 20,981 Thanks
    Mrs_Ryan
    Birmingham to Newcastle- 20th Jan returning a week later for 50p booking fee will have to pay a tenner return to Brum but it's still saving me about twenty five quid on the NX bus
    Open University 2:1 Graduate 2017; MA at DMU complete 2018- MERIT!! Round 2 OU 2018- BSc Combined STEM (Sports Psychology) Year 1 PASS! E117 &DE100. Year 2- K220 and E235.
    Got Engaged 02/10/2018 Civil Partnership 15/02/20
    Strictly 2019- TEAM RAMSEY!
    Elle
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

620Posts Today

6,523Users online

Martin's Twitter