Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 27
    • fosco360
    • By fosco360 27th Jan 14, 8:53 PM
    • 33 Posts
    • 142 Thanks
    fosco360
    15% with Apple is pretty awesome! Nus Extra
    • Indie Kid
    • By Indie Kid 27th Jan 14, 8:56 PM
    • 21,629 Posts
    • 29,326 Thanks
    Indie Kid
    When I lived in Londona went to the football on a Saturday, I'd get a student discount if I showed my uni card.
    Sealed pot challenge #232. Gold stars from Sue-UU - 75.29 banked
    50p saver #40 20 banked
    Virtual sealed pot #178 80.25
    • Bambi19
    • By Bambi19 11th Feb 14, 9:23 PM
    • 16 Posts
    • 6 Thanks
    Bambi19
    Don't forget, just because you graduate doesn't mean you can't get student discounts anymore. I found the Graduate NUS card which is valid for the year after you graduate, and gives you all the same NUS discounts. It just makes being a graduate a little easier for the first year!
    • redfox
    • By redfox 12th Feb 14, 11:27 AM
    • 14,358 Posts
    • 38,281 Thanks
    redfox
    DomX4L, advertising is not permitted on MSE at all. Your post has been reported.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Shop but don't drop, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

• bloss0m
    • By bloss0m 12th Feb 14, 11:34 AM
    • 978 Posts
    • 1,132 Thanks
    bloss0m
    Post 524 marked as as redfox said
    • Antispam
    • By Antispam 13th Feb 14, 12:07 PM
    • 3,935 Posts
    • 3,466 Thanks
    Antispam
    skankingeasy 4 posts of
  • kfarley
    Student Discount Questionnaire
    Hi Guys,

If you could take the time to fill this in you will get the chance to receive a 30 gift card for Urban Outfitters.

Please just take 2 minutes of your time.

It is a survey relating to student discount:

http:// !!!!!!!/ NCsfmd
  • tashamarie89
    Hi everyone, this isn't a discount but there is the chance to win 100 of Cineworld, Nandos and ASOS on the Grad Central Facebook page.
  • comphunter345
    Apple
    Just got 14% off a new Macbook Pro with Retina Display... pretty handy.

They don't give discount on the iPhone or iPod, but I also got the Apple Care 3 year warrenty for 40 rather than 199, not bad!
  • JulianBarnes
    Saved a few hundred through Sony education store for a new laptop mainly through some few upgrades to things like hard drive size.

Certainly worth considering if you don't do Apple
    • daenerystargaryen
    • By daenerystargaryen 27th Aug 14, 4:00 PM
    • 16 Posts
    • 63 Thanks
    daenerystargaryen
    Saved about 100$ on my new Macbook through Apple education store! I'd recommend it
  • joe66688
    voucher websites
    Might sound like a no brainer but voucher sites highlight TONS of student discounts. I didn't realise so many online retailers do student discounts. Sneaky b***ards dont show it clearly on their websites.
    I've used vouchercodespro.co.uk so far for a lot of my uni shopping
  • Soph60
    I'm not a student any more (sob) but if you're on fb a really good page to like is '10 ways to have money as a student without working'.

They post loads of daily deals that other people have found which they then report. Lots of discount codes, free cinema tickets and supermarket glitches, think: 3 dolmio sauces scanning for 34pence. (those supermarket deals were literally my saviour during last few weeks of term when the funds were low!)

Only downside is it can clog up your newsfeed and look a bit unsightly but for the deals I got it, it's worth looking at!
  • theemptypurse
    I never knew student can get 10% off in the coop for food and drink with an NUS card
    Pay off Debt 1 : 270 by October 31st Pay off Debt 2 : 710 by November 31st Pay off Debt 3 : 260 by December ...Yep there are more
    • Tawny-Owl
    • By Tawny-Owl 20th Oct 14, 9:52 PM
    • 131 Posts
    • 788 Thanks
    Tawny-Owl
    - Spotify Get 50% off Premium packages with NUS card
    - Rymans 12.5% off online and in-store at Ryman stationers also with NUS card
    Definitely worth asking for student discount at the tills as lots do but never advertise this anywhere!

Always on the lookout for a great deal, bargain, or unmissable offer!
    My New Year's Resolution
    Enter at least one competition every day of 2019
    Read at least one book every month of 2019

Wins so far : Percy Penguin Toy
    • tuldis
    • By tuldis 8th Jan 15, 6:43 PM
    • 19 Posts
    • 18 Thanks
    tuldis
    very useful
  • andrewjohn1317
    Also watch out for special events at book shops on special days all books, really good as that's the only place
    • bsms1147
    • By bsms1147 11th Apr 15, 12:13 PM
    • 2,054 Posts
    • 3,660 Thanks
    bsms1147
    Also watch out for special events at book shops on special days all books, really good as that's the only place
    Originally posted by andrewjohn1317
    Welcome to the site, your sage words reflect great wisdom
  • LovelyMummy
    UniDays app is great if you have a valid student login! Discounts on all different types of things, with new ones every week.
    • westy6711
    • By westy6711 29th Oct 15, 2:07 PM
    • 55 Posts
    • 912 Thanks
    westy6711
    20% off everything in store
    Found this and thought I would post it here.

Use STUDENT for 20% off everything online.

http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.co.uk/

For over 18's only
    2009 wins - 2x childrens books, Sonisphere tickets, Kettle BBQ.
    2011 wins - WWE Tickets .
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,440Posts Today

7,388Users online

Martin's Twitter