Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Jenny
    • By MSE Jenny 12th May 09, 1:01 PM
    • 1,243Posts
    • 3,576Thanks
    MSE Jenny
    Survey Stashing: OnePoll hints & tips
    • 12th May 09, 1:01 PM
    Survey Stashing: OnePoll hints & tips 12th May 09 at 1:01 PM
    What’s this about? Willing to give your view on the Labour Party, answer questions about your sex life, or test out the latest moisturiser? If so, it’s possible to earn £100s a year, without any special skill or talent. It’s all about stashing cash from filling in online surveys or taking part in focus groups.

The first point of call is read the full Survey Stashing guide.
    Then having found the best survey sites, this discussion is specifically to talk about feedback and tips for the survey site

OnePoll

If you want to discuss survey sites in general please go to the Survey Stashing Discussion.

If you’ve got a suggestion/tip

Simply click reply and add your suggestion, though its worth scanning down first to check it's not been duplicated.
    Last edited by MSE Jenny; 29-01-2013 at 4:54 PM.
Page 2
  • irace
    I've been on onepoll for a few months and I only have £5.
    Never won an amazon voucher although done loads of surveys for them??
  • honeyD
    Ive been with Onepoll for well over a year now. I have cashed out once, which was pretty quick to get to £40 but this time it is taking forever! I have been in the £30+ mark for months and seems like it will be next year before I get from £36 to £40.
    Most of the surveys these days are amazon vouchers or cash prizes but Ive never won any of them. It really is disappointing because Onepoll was one I recommended to others because the money was gained so fast and now its just as bad as Ciao.
    Hope it picks back up soon or Im going to lose patience after I cash out.
    • giovanni
    • By giovanni 1st Nov 09, 7:57 PM
    • 406 Posts
    • 368 Thanks
    giovanni
    Are there any surveys on weekends cos i have nothing showing up today?
    • deedee71
    • By deedee71 1st Nov 09, 8:10 PM
    • 854 Posts
    • 919 Thanks
    deedee71
    Are there any surveys on weekends cos i have nothing showing up today?
    Originally posted by giovanni
    I haven't had anything added all weekend. I'm sitting at £14 and hoped to cash in by Christmas but doesn't look like that's going to happen now as their definitely has been a downturn lately. :rolleyes:
    • Ponchos
    • By Ponchos 21st Nov 09, 7:04 PM
    • 562 Posts
    • 322 Thanks
    Ponchos
    Hi all

Just had a read of this thread, and with the exception of someone winning cheques and an phone, the people generallly seem to feel disgruntled and disappointment. £40 for free is £40 for free, but if people have been doing this for nearly a year (in some cases) and still haven't reached the £40 mark, 1) this sounds dodgy, as they know perfectly well the minimum cashout mark of £40, so conveniently keep you under that, so you're actually giving opinions for free, and 2) if this is not the case, then the amount of time it takes to accrue £40 doesn't seem worth it compared to some of the other free money making ideas on this site. How long does the process actually take? "months" isn't an accurate timeframe, as is that a few hours spent everyday for months? 2-5mins a day every other days for a few months?

I guess the main question is, how many hours do you need to put into this for the £40, and is it worth it? Are any of the other similar sites better?

Thanks guys
  • Stooz_Master
    All,

OnePoll seems to have 'disappeared'.

A message appears when you log in as:

"We are currently developing our site and you will be able to answer surveys for cash very soon.
    Once we are ready, we will send you an e-mail and you will be able to come back, log on and start giving your opinion on a wide range of topics in return for cash.
    We look forward to working with you very soon!
    Regards,
    The OnePoll Team."

I have not been able to enter the site since the 5th November.

Has anyone else experienced this? I've saved up £19.10 so far and have a horrible feeling I've been conned.....
    • AprilLady
    • By AprilLady 2nd Dec 09, 6:13 PM
    • 528 Posts
    • 4,998 Thanks
    AprilLady
    That's strange, it's still working fine for me! Hmm. Are you able to get into the 'contact' section and email them?
  • Stooz_Master
    Dear AprilLady,

Many thanks for your advice - I have just found what the problem was. When logging into onepoll.com it was re-routing me to onepoll.us for whatever reason.

Just tried onepoll.com/join and I'm now back in and on the English site.

Thanks!
    • gottago
    • By gottago 15th Mar 10, 4:59 PM
    • 51 Posts
    • 17 Thanks
    gottago
    AAARRRGGGHHHH!!! I'm 10p from payout and there are two 5p surveys there but they both come up with a message saying they're closed! I've never seen this message until today!
    • agarr
    • By agarr 15th Mar 10, 6:11 PM
    • 239 Posts
    • 147 Thanks
    agarr
    AAARRRGGGHHHH!!! I'm 10p from payout and there are two 5p surveys there but they both come up with a message saying they're closed! I've never seen this message until today!
    Originally posted by gottago
    I've had 2 like that todat also, both of them had 22/3 as their expiry but when you click on they say they are closed! then they dissappear from your available surveys altogether
    Ah well I've only just joined so am hoping it's one of those things that get sorted quickly. But I'd be screaming too if I was sooo close to the mark.
    • nykied
    • By nykied 15th Mar 10, 9:37 PM
    • 948 Posts
    • 3,782 Thanks
    nykied
    I've been on there for well over 12 months and I'm on £15. If I eventually get to £40, I'll be leaving. Yes, it's only ten minutes a day but some of the surveys are awkward and I've never won anything.
  • miametro
    i *just* reached my £40 payout. so happy i've been logging in 5 or 6 times a day as the surveys seem to fill up faily fast, it's been yeilding positive results
    • agarr
    • By agarr 18th Mar 10, 11:06 AM
    • 239 Posts
    • 147 Thanks
    agarr
    i *just* reached my £40 payout. so happy i've been logging in 5 or 6 times a day as the surveys seem to fill up faily fast, it's been yeilding positive results
    Originally posted by miametro

Yayyyy
    The drinks are on you then.
    • nykied
    • By nykied 12th Apr 10, 9:22 PM
    • 948 Posts
    • 3,782 Thanks
    nykied
    Over the last few days, there's been about 3 15p surveys, but usually they're 5p or 10p.
  • n1knak
    definately definately worth downloading the app on iphone!!!
    i earnt 3x 50p when i downloaded it yesterday and got 2x £1.50 surveys on there this morning. the best part it is they were all about 6 very easy questions long! took about 30seconds each.
    the money has shown straight away in my account aswell so it does work

even if you dont have an iphone ask a friend if you can borrow theres for a few minutes! definately worth it
    • moneypenny2k
    • By moneypenny2k 2nd Jun 10, 3:20 PM
    • 1,095 Posts
    • 5,215 Thanks
    moneypenny2k
    i earnt 3x 50p when i downloaded it yesterday and got 2x £1.50 surveys on there this morning. the best part it is they were all about 6 very easy questions long! took about 30seconds each.

even if you dont have an iphone ask a friend if you can borrow theres for a few minutes! definately worth it
    Originally posted by n1knak
    Yes I'd second that, but after the first flush of surveys it's now back to 10p surveys on the iPhone and main site. You get different ones on each site.
  • steveninthesun
    A con?
    Is onepoll a con?

NO
    If you constantly visit the website then you'll get a regular supply of surveys

YES
    If you recommend a friend, you do not receive bonus payments when they join or reach certain amounts. Onepoll won't reply to e-mails either.

VERDICT
    It's probably the best way to make an easy £40 around. It takes time. But even if it takes a year, it's more than you'll probably get in interest from all your bank accounts put together!
  • kittycat00

Originally posted by n1knak

do you know if there is a threshold for the iphone app before you can cash out?
    • Amber Sunshine
    • By Amber Sunshine 14th Jul 10, 11:37 PM
    • 1,595 Posts
    • 3,918 Thanks
    Amber Sunshine
    I´ve now been at this for TWO YEARS and still not reached payout. There used to be lots of surveys, but the last fiver or so has been painfully slow. I have all of 55p to go, but despair of ever reaching payout. I am suspicious that in spite of checking the site several times a day, for several months I nearly always get ´there are no surveys available to you´ (my italics).

And no, Onepoll do not answer emails. Very poor.
  • twinklekat
    I'm getting about 1 survey per day on my iPhone and a couple by logging into the site... So it'll take about a year to get to the payout threshold. It doesn't seem as great as some of the other survey sites, but they are quick and frequent so can't complain there.
    Dribbling my way to £11k... so far £653.69/£11000

Member of the Thrifty Gifty - Money making and Organised for Christmas 2011 boards

Sealed Pot Saver no 1179
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

252Posts Today

3,314Users online

Martin's Twitter