Nst october

Comments

• misstara
    misstara Posts: 3,877 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    NSD 10/15 today :D. Had a fairly quiet day - went for a nice walk along the beach and then round the park.
    Debt Dec 2022 - £2972.68. Current debt - £0 (100% paid). Flat deposit - £10542.72/£15000 (70.3% saved). Emergency fund - £1402.24/£1500 (93.5% saved).
  • sashanut
    sashanut Posts: 3,252 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Hi all:j

Ended up going out today so not an nsd, nor will be tomorrow as a shopping day before stint in CS. So still on 12/15 at least till Wednesday.

Lunch was from stores but supper was a bought ys traybake with added veg, so was really nice & can be replicated again, at a cheaper price.

More clearing done & sunroom measured for floor sanding, now to find a workman....tried Wh*ch trusted traders & it gave me a contact on the south coast.....hmm

DH did a tip run & dropped me off to get some shopping whilst he did so. Took advantage of some vouchers to buy from Wil*o so a few things for repairs etc. that were needed.

Gratitudes: DD out all day with a friend, seeing autumn colours on the drive, getting rid of more junk, happy evening.

Popping in to say hi : Hello turtles!!
    New start JAN15 - NOT BUYING IT 2015 :eek:. Long haul DFW #145 : 2011 DEBTBUSTING : £5500 OD GONE, £2000 OD - GONE £93,610.30 cc & loan debt - GONE 27.6.14 FINALLY DEBT & MORTGAGE FREE :happyhear
  • dolly84
    dolly84 Posts: 5,851 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Morning all.

NSD yesterday. Walked the dog, picked and cooked some more apples and used some in a pudding for tea last night, ran and cleaned.

Plans for today are cycling (I think - it is so dark so I can't see what the weather is like) dog walking, some more apples possibly and more cleaning no doubt.
    Debt Free and now a saver, conscious consumer, low waste lifestyler

Fashion on the Ration 28/66
  • f0xh0les
    f0xh0les Posts: 6,861 Forumite
    First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee! Photogenic Name Dropper
    Today it was much easier to get out of bed at 6am. All kids to school on time (yay!), apple crumble made last night will do pudding after supper tonight. No idea about supper tonight, it could be many things......

Top 2 floors cleaned and tidied, half of the ground floor cleaned and tidied, will push the hoover round tomorrow. Got a big, square, deep, pyrex baking dish in a c/s for £1.50, book 4 in a series of 5 (how I managed to buy 1,2,3 and 5 I do not understand) as well. So I can read and release all of those this week. Hope the heroine sorts herself out, or gets killed - she is a muppet . I am annoyed with her. I need to finish this series so I can be rid of her.

A pair of jeans for DS3 for £1.50, 4 large red plates for £1.50 I thought I could use for serving C word things, and a light up spooky house that will do both Hallowe'en and C-word for £1, £2 on candles, £1.50 on a 'trivial' board game, and a mug that says muppet on it. So £10.50 spent and a very enjoyable just over 2 1/2 hours spent wandering around in the sunshine.

I should be cleaning the kitchen right now, but s0d it. I can do that while the supper is cooking. I am going to have a cup of tea before heading out again - dh has requested binbags - to round up a herd of kids.

Laundry on the line, drying at no cost.

Have a lovely holiday mothernerd
    Only 3 more days CCL !! hang in there.
    4/10/22One Year Mortgage Free Yay!
    NSTurtle # 55 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢🐢🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 🐢 No Turtle gets left behind.[/b]
    ******PROUD MEMBER OF THE TOFU EATING COALITION OF CHAOS !!!******
  • thriftylass
    thriftylass Posts: 3,981 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Hello,

finally an NSD today. Think I'm only up to 7, will try harder.

Sorted the Indian spice box this morning and poured all the wee bags of spices in to labelled jars (kept loads of empty pesto etc jars for this). They have only been annoying me for about 6 years ;). Went swimming at lunch time. Dinner will be toad in the hole. Might paint the wall in the kitchen tonight.
    DEBT 09/23: CC 6347 5120, Other 1763 NSDs 0/20 Planned debt free date: Dec 2024
  • apple_muncher
    apple_muncher Posts: 14,701 Forumite
    First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee! First Post Name Dropper
    Grateful today for the leaves changing colour on the trees, for driving through beautiful misty country lanes with beautiful views, for dh doing the aforementioned driving as it was along narrow winding lanes, for getting a good shop done, for the morning mist burning off, for good books to read, for fresh water to drink.
    NST March lion #8; NSD ; MFW9/3/23 Whoop Whoop!!!
  • misstara
    misstara Posts: 3,877 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Bought a birthday card for my sister today and posted it. Still to get her present but have some money put aside for this.

Went a short walk today but was struggling a bit with abdominal pain/discomfort around the bottom of my scar. I have the stoma nurse on Thursday so will say to her then about it, hopefully nothing to worry about.

Received my pay slip so will start working on the budget for next month.
    Debt Dec 2022 - £2972.68. Current debt - £0 (100% paid). Flat deposit - £10542.72/£15000 (70.3% saved). Emergency fund - £1402.24/£1500 (93.5% saved).
  • sashanut
    sashanut Posts: 3,252 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Hi all :j

Still on 12/15 NSD as spend day today. Popped into SM before work to get basics as always.

Stint in CS, unbelievable amount of donations, never seen so much as all other volunteers commented. Usually when overwhelmed they are able to send donations to other shops, but no van today so it just kept on coming....

No visit from friend today as she is poorly, so helped DD with her food prep for the next 2 days, took up the rest of the afternoon.

No clearing done, but DD impressed with the look of the sunroom. Two weeks before we go away, so need to get focused.

Gratitudes: friends at work, DD doing her own meals in advance, bright but chilly day, soup.

Popping in to say hi : Hello turtles!!
    New start JAN15 - NOT BUYING IT 2015 :eek:. Long haul DFW #145 : 2011 DEBTBUSTING : £5500 OD GONE, £2000 OD - GONE £93,610.30 cc & loan debt - GONE 27.6.14 FINALLY DEBT & MORTGAGE FREE :happyhear
  • dolly84
    dolly84 Posts: 5,851 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Taking DD for her final orthodontist appointment this morning, I am so glad as it is a pain to get there, miles from school and they keep you waiting ages even if you are the first appointment. Sending DS to school on the bus so I don't have to drive there first.

Did some washing last night so will peg that out before we go.

No plans to spend but you never know.
    Debt Free and now a saver, conscious consumer, low waste lifestyler

Fashion on the Ration 28/66
  • apple_muncher
    apple_muncher Posts: 14,701 Forumite
    First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee! First Post Name Dropper
    We're just starting with orthodontist shenanigans, dolly!
    NST March lion #8; NSD ; MFW9/3/23 Whoop Whoop!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure