PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

O/S Daily Monday 21 October 2019

2»

Comments

• Have just read back on yesterday's posts and Dumpling, I am sending love and virtual strength for you and your family. Much love, Jackie
    I was jumping to conclusions and one of them jumped back
  • Dumpling, I am so sorry to hear this, thoughts and prayers with you and your family.

Horrid grey morning it has rained during the night and the paving slabs are not drying, so laundry will go in the dryer.

Off to see DD2 this afternoon, have not seen her for a while.
  • -taff
    -taff Posts: 14,449 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Morning all. Have been to hospital for the heart monitor, it stays on today and I drop it off tomorrow. I've just had breakfast and after my coffee I'm off to the doctors, closely followed by the opticians. Busy day.
    The great clear out is almost over, I found one bag of clothes I'd forgotten about but quite a lot of that can go on ebay. I want to move all the furniture into the middle of the room to hoover everything next, including the computer, I give it a good clean out about once or twice a year and the temp is going up so it's time for a dust.I should get some thermal paste and put some new on, but the heatsink fan hook things are broken [ the movers broke it four years ago] and we've never had it replaced because it's actually part of the motherboard. It stays on it's side so the fan/sink doesn't fall off.
    Toying with the idea of fitting the light in the porch. It takes me so long to do things because most of the time I spend ages going through and through doing something in my head before I actually do anything. Really need to stop that and just get on with it.

dumpling, more fortitude, more cwtches.
    TA, hope they discover what's up with your legs and it's treatable, and good luck with the plumber :) redruby, same, it's very rare I spring out of bed ready to face the world without some grumbling about the cold in the bedroom when it's winter :) I made pickled eggs before with balsamic vinegar, they were quie nice but went an unlovely mottled brown...Gers, hope the dentist is quick and painless. tru, enjoy your time crafting and reading..Speky, where was your best friends mum leaving? And glad you had a nice weekend. SO, hope you're doing OK too. And you Nelski and Holly...
    Metronome Monday...
    Shampoo? No thanks, I'll have real poo...
  • RosyRed
    RosyRed Posts: 3,072 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Morning all,

I didn't read yesterday at all and was shocked to read dumpling's post.If you're able to read this dumpling I am sending much love and hugs to you and your family and hope you improve quickly,it must be very scary for you .
    DS, DGS and I went to watch our local football team,which we all enjoyed.We were quite early so I went and had a minute sat in my old season ticket seat & got a bit emotional thinking how many years my DDad used to sit next to me, and uncle who has recently passed away sat a couple of rows in front.They were happy days :)then I gave myself a good talking to and thought about how pleased he'd have been to see DS ( wearing Dads old club scarf :D)& DGS there. It was a bit of a rush after getting home as we'd been invited to our friends for a meal,which was lovely but DH woke me with indigestion about 3am :eek:

I insisted DH took a break from decorating yesterday so we went to a little artisan market in a country park not too far away.It was a nice clear day so lovely to have a walk there and we bought a few bits , then went to a big sm on the way back to get some wheat free stuff for DS2 as he tries to improve his eczema.
    Anyway enough from me,TA hope your plumbing soon is sorted, HH poor Bingo,warm wishes to everyone else x
    :heartsmil 'A woman is like a teabag: You never know her strength until you drop her in hot water'. (Eleanor Roosevelt)
  • meanmarie
    meanmarie Posts: 5,328 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    So sorry to read your post of yesterday Dumpling......hugs and positive vibes......hang in there, we are all backing you and your family.

Marie
    Weight 08 February 86kg
  • Hugs to Dumpling & family. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
    Be Kind. Stay Safe. Break the Chain. Save Lives. 

2024 Savings Pot Challenge: As a monthly amount, running total = £116.85
    Jan £5; Feb £13; Mch £25; Apr £31:65; May £42.20; Jun £??; July £??; Aug £??; Sep £??; Oct £??; Nov £??; Dec £??.  Grand Total £??
  • Just logging on to say Dumpling hope you get better soon. Keep fighting x
  • newroadahead
    newroadahead Posts: 1,183 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    Hi All

Just popping in to wish Dumpling and family love and hugs. xxx

For some silly reason MSe will not accept my passwordo n my phone yet it works on laptop grr, hence I have not been on sooner.

Hope all are ok hugs to all having problems or sad times

NRA

xxxxx
    NewRoadAhead Debts Sep 2009 £35,000.00Debt Free November 2014January GC £ 245.75/£250NSD January 13/10February GC £250.00NSD February 2/15
  • topsyturphy
    topsyturphy Posts: 1,636 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Dumpling - thinking of you and your family, keep fighting xx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.5K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.9K Work, Benefits & Business