Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • venomx
    • By venomx 21st Oct 19, 7:29 PM
    • 454Posts
    • 39Thanks
    venomx
    Robin Hood Electric - Money Not Taken
    • 21st Oct 19, 7:29 PM
    Robin Hood Electric - Money Not Taken 21st Oct 19 at 7:29 PM
    Changed my bank details for direct debit last month and its listed in my online banking so i know i entered the right details.

Bill was supposed to come out last week and didn't. SO just phoned them up and they said they havent even tried taking the money and its something to do with the fact I changed my DD details late in the month and was advised to pay manually via card which i have now done.
    Also aparrently next month it will come out by itself fine

Has this ever happened to anyone else ?
Page 1
    • Gerry1
    • By Gerry1 21st Oct 19, 8:18 PM
    • 704 Posts
    • 444 Thanks
    Gerry1
    • 21st Oct 19, 8:18 PM
    • 21st Oct 19, 8:18 PM
    Yes, I changed a credit card DD to keep a bank happy that required 2DDs to qualify for rewards and the same thing happened.

DDs are a bit clunky and the systems aren't very customer friendly. They treat it as a cancellation and a new DD.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,055Posts Today

6,379Users online

Martin's Twitter