Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Retired Mortgage Adviser
    • By Retired Mortgage Adviser 21st Oct 19, 10:52 AM
    • 111Posts
    • 134Thanks
    Retired Mortgage Adviser
    Natwest 150 switching offer - no mention of Direct Debits in the T&Cs?
    • 21st Oct 19, 10:52 AM
    Natwest 150 switching offer - no mention of Direct Debits in the T&Cs? 21st Oct 19 at 10:52 AM
    I saw Natwest's 150 offer to switch and have a pretty much unused bank account that I could well use for this, just for the bonus.

Looking at the T&Cs, there isn't any mention of a requirement to switch a minimum number of DDs or SOs, is that indeed the case or am I missing something obvious here?

Thanks in advance!
    I am NOT a Mortgage Adviser, I used to be one
    You should note that this site doesn't check my status as an ex-mortgage adviser, so you need to take my word for it. My posts on here are for information and discussion only. My opinion is not advice and should not be taken as such.
Page 1
    • AndyPK
    • By AndyPK 21st Oct 19, 12:17 PM
    • 4,046 Posts
    • 1,180 Thanks
    AndyPK
    • 21st Oct 19, 12:17 PM
    • 21st Oct 19, 12:17 PM
    I couldn't see a DD requirement.

You need to pay in 1500 though.

If you have received cashback from RBS within the last 2? years, you won't get the bonus
    • PRAISETHESUN
    • By PRAISETHESUN 21st Oct 19, 3:12 PM
    • 1,374 Posts
    • 753 Thanks
    PRAISETHESUN
    • 21st Oct 19, 3:12 PM
    • 21st Oct 19, 3:12 PM
    If there isn't a stipulation of any DD requirements then there are no DD requirements. As above though, keep an eye on any other requirements such as the 1500 pay in, and exclusions for folks who have taken advantage of the offer previously.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

37Posts Today

3,805Users online

Martin's Twitter