Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • jj07
    • By jj07 20th Oct 19, 11:41 PM
    • 2Posts
    • 0Thanks
    jj07
    Moss Bros faulty blazer
    • 20th Oct 19, 11:41 PM
    Moss Bros faulty blazer 20th Oct 19 at 11:41 PM
    Hi,

I purchased a suit bundle deal from Moss Bros on the 24/08. A day later i noticed on the blazer the stitching from the back was coming undone in a number of places and there was bubbles on the top of the blazer.

I emailed their customer service, whom advised to take it back to the store. The store looked at it and refused to exchange or refund as they deemed it be normal and no fault with the blazer.

i have emailed twice after the store experience to customer service and no reply. Emailed the CEO and no reply. i have also sent a letter of deadlock which they received on the 02/10 and again no reply from this.

The total value was 159 which included the suit and 2 shirts. The wrong fit of shirts were given to me and when visited the store, they would not allow me to exchange the shirts to the correct fit, even though they were sealed.

If someone could advice me on the next steps i can take to get this sorted? i would be grateful. As I am stuck with 2 shirts which are no use and a faulty blazer.

Thanks in advance.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

821Posts Today

7,088Users online

Martin's Twitter