Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Robisere
    • By Robisere 16th Oct 19, 5:18 PM
    • 2,912Posts
    • 3,982Thanks
    Robisere
    Nationwide? No!
    • 16th Oct 19, 5:18 PM
    Nationwide? No! 16th Oct 19 at 5:18 PM
    I left Nationwide over 2 years ago. They don't seem to realise I left, because they still send me Emails regarding an account I no longer have.

Yes, I left in the proper manner, still have the Account Closure letter.
    If they had a branch nearer than 22 miles away, I would have extended the long time that I was with them. Now there is no way that I would return, even if they opened a branch in my closest town of Louth, just a 3 mile drive. And even if they extended the 5% interest on the account for more than 12 months. Instead I have the (hopefully) permanent TSB 3% on up to 1500 and 2% on the Monthly Saver. And a friendly branch that I can visit any time.
    I think this job really needs
    a much bigger hammer.
Page 2
    • pavane
    • By pavane 19th Oct 19, 3:36 PM
    • 146 Posts
    • 52 Thanks
    pavane
    This thread is missing jonesMUFCforever
    • scgf
    • By scgf 19th Oct 19, 5:48 PM
    • 504 Posts
    • 208 Thanks
    scgf
    That idea is in the realms of cutting off your nose to spite your face.
    Originally posted by dggar
    Not at all. It's like real life - you talk to and listen to people you respect and have nothing to do with those you don't like. I'm a member of a couple of big cycling groups on Facebook and some members take things far too seriously, or make stupid comments like you guys think I do on here, so I have blocked them and it means they don't see my comments, I don't see theirs and I can ask a question and get sensible replies from a leaner, more helpful group of people. It makes perfect sense to me and I am less stressed, as I am sure they are.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,860Posts Today

7,560Users online

Martin's Twitter