Samples via Alexa or Google

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,858
    Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Senior Ambassador
    Just say "Alexa, ask send me a sample for whisky and ginger". Just tried and worked for me. Had to verify I was over 18 and sample should be with me in 14 days.

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for requesting a sample of Johnnie Walker Black Label and Fever-Tree Refreshingly Light Ginger Ale!

We're sorting this for you, so it'll be on its way to your address soon. In the meantime, click here to hear more great offers from Johnnie Walker, special promotion available now!
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • sarah1972 wrote: »
    Thanks, just got both x

First time I said Jean Paul Gaultier and then said la belle when she asked me which one and the 2nd time I said Jean Paul Gaultier le beau.

Just got 2 email confirmations
    all gone now out of stock
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,858
    Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Senior Ambassador
    crunchie96 wrote: »
    all gone now out of stock

They don't hang around long unfortunately, that one expired last month and the latest one expired after a day.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • jeanmd
    jeanmd Posts: 2,361
    Photogenic Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    edited 16 October 2019 at 10:31PM
    Whisky ginger sample is still going as I just sent for my sample.
    £2021 in 2021 no.17 £1,093.20/£2021
  • I don't get what this is? Will it work with my phone or do you need an Alexa type product?
  • viv0147
    viv0147 Posts: 1,703
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Mine is on its way Thanks jeanmd
    Low Carb High Fat is the way forward I lost 80 lbs

Since first using Martins I have saved thousands
  • KxMx
    KxMx Posts: 10,581
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    Forumite
    I don't get what this is? Will it work with my phone or do you need an Alexa type product?
    I use the Google Assistant app on my phone, downloaded from Play Store.
  • jeanmd
    jeanmd Posts: 2,361
    Photogenic Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    edited 14 November 2019 at 11:05AM
    Samples of REGENERATE Toothpaste atm.

If it's not in stock when you try, then try again later.
    £2021 in 2021 no.17 £1,093.20/£2021
  • Surfermom
    Surfermom Posts: 1,507
    First Anniversary First Post I won, I won, I won!
    Forumite
    Did anyone receive the whisky ginger sample, I got the email to say it would be sent but have never received it.
  • Stemma
    Stemma Posts: 799
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Yes I got the whisky & ginger within a couple of days of applying
    Sometimes later becomes never. ...
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts