Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 29
    • Nicole jorge
    • By Nicole jorge 13th Feb 18, 6:33 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Nicole jorge
    students can go for coupons online to get discount from various famous online store.
    • E.Wilson
    • By E.Wilson 19th Apr 18, 2:04 PM
    • 13 Posts
    • 173 Thanks
    E.Wilson
    50% off food at Bella Italia with a student ID Monday - Wednesday
    Last edited by E.Wilson; 19-04-2018 at 2:06 PM.
    • HannahWilliams
    • By HannahWilliams 4th Jun 18, 10:42 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    HannahWilliams
    Churchill Gowns offer graduation gowns, mortarboards etc. at a discounted rate compared to the uni suppliers. If you use my referal code dsf341g it'll get you extra money off and discounts for me too (not sure if it has an expiration date though...)
    • DamnMoon
    • By DamnMoon 8th Jun 18, 7:38 AM
    • 3 Posts
    • 12 Thanks
    DamnMoon
    Remember to check out local shops and services! It never hurts to ask, especially if you are in a large student area.

As a student in York I can for example get 10% student discount with my ID card in the local plant shop Botanic; it wasn't advertised, and I only knew because the person serving had offered it to the customer in front of me.
    • david122
    • By david122 20th Jun 18, 11:44 PM
    • 7 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    david122
    Microsoft office - how to get it for free if my uni is not on school list?
    • ducchung2108
    • By ducchung2108 14th Jul 18, 10:55 AM
    • 8 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    ducchung2108
    My favourite is Pizza Hut Sun-thurs 20%
    • celtichothead
    • By celtichothead 3rd Aug 18, 6:00 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    celtichothead
    pirate it
    • BethanyReeves97
    • By BethanyReeves97 15th Aug 18, 5:40 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    BethanyReeves97
    If you have UNiDAYS you can get 30% off at Giraffe any day of the week apart from bank holidays! Or you can get 30% at Pizza express / Zizzi's Sunday - Thursday
    • MrsKat
    • By MrsKat 25th Sep 18, 6:07 PM
    • 5 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    MrsKat
    IS there anywhere that accepts student discounts but sells the amazon kindle paperwhite?
    • clearancer
    • By clearancer 28th Sep 18, 9:55 AM
    • 20 Posts
    • 21 Thanks
    clearancer
    I've just bought a Tempur mattress from the outlet store at Dalton Park and got 10% student discount. There was no sign in the store, I just asked. I'm a mature student and have arthritis. Mattress was delivered yesterday and I had the best nights sleep for a very long time!
    • silvercar
    • By silvercar 13th Dec 18, 10:08 PM
    • 39,473 Posts
    • 163,565 Thanks
    silvercar
    and what about not posting spam, Ginalina? A post has been removed.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Debate House Prices & the Economy, House Buying, Renting & Selling, Mortgages and Endowments, In My Home incl DIY, Overseas Holidays & Student boards.
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly.
    Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. Any views are mine and not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com.
    • Sudders02
    • By Sudders02 26th Dec 18, 8:03 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Sudders02
    Ted baker student beans discount
    Has anyone got a code they don’t require for the 15% off with Ted Baker student beans. Thanks
    • James1236
    • By James1236 31st Jan 19, 2:28 PM
    • 22 Posts
    • 7 Thanks
    James1236
    Some of my favourite student discounts:

Food:
    Krispy Kreme - 20% off with any Student or NUS card
    Frankie and Bennys: - 25% off any main meals
    Greggs - Buy a meal deal (drink and a sandwich/ pasta etc) and get a sweet treat, sausage roll and cheese pasty (vegetarian option) for free
    Iceland - 10% student discount at various times throughout the year
    Ask Italian - 40% off Monday and Tuesdays and 25% off Thursday and Sunday.

Shopping:
    Levis - 20% student discount (you can even use this at Levi outlet stores!)
    Superdrug - 10% (or 20% for limited times) this can be used with all offers instore, including 3 for 2 and buy one get one free.
    Goldsmiths - 10% off. A pricer store, but good if you're after something in particular.
    Miss Selfridges and Accessorize offer 10% off or 20% off student discount (limited times) which you can use on sale items as well!
    • crane2019
    • By crane2019 12th Mar 19, 1:20 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    crane2019
    Free £5 and great money management
    Below is what i was sent to join curve, ie information. It gives u free £5 and also has helped me manage my money so sign up with the link and you'll get £5, plus also saves you money (as it has for me) as you can track your spending

Free £5 code ' NQAAP78D '
    • lisajoesfdge
    • By lisajoesfdge 20th May 19, 2:30 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    lisajoesfdge
    Discount for student researchers
    I know there must be a budget for those lab student when they are purchasing reagants for their research. So I would recommend BOC Sciences to you all, which offers quite a range of reserch reagants (inhibitors, impurities, metabolites, APIs, etc.) especially for research purpose. Most importantly, we offer discounts!!!! See bocsci.com
    • Bethnich
    • By Bethnich 20th Sep 19, 8:14 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Bethnich
    Students at the University of Leeds can get £15 cashback when they subscribe to contact lenses with Bayfields Opticians at the Freshers’ Fair between Monday 23 and Wednesday 25 September.
    • Bethnich
    • By Bethnich 8th Oct 19, 10:26 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Bethnich
    Leeds Uni money saving
    Students at the University of Leeds can take advantage of a number of exclusive offers and deals at Bayfields Opticians and Audiologists this October – including a free trial of contact lenses.

Located on the lower ground floor of the Union, the opticians is offering all students a reduced introductory eye examination for £10, as well as the free contract lens trial until the end of the month.

To celebrate the start of term, Bayfields is also giving away a free pair of Ray-ban sunglasses. To enter, students simply need to visit the practice and fill in the competition form.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

121Posts Today

1,695Users online

Martin's Twitter