Contacting the Forum Team

Comments

• Pollycat
    Pollycat Posts: 34,581
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Savvy Shopper!
    Forumite
    laserbeam wrote: »
    I have now changed my password just one problem left as I am now signed in how do I sign out as cannot see any sign out tab.
    Answered on the thread you started on the Discussion Time board.
  • How to start a Tread as I can only see existing Treads and no help to start a new one?
  • savemoney
    savemoney Posts: 18,127
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Capture.jpg
    How to start a Tread as I can only see existing Treads and no help to start a new one?
  • Sorry can not see this when I go to forum site
  • JJ_Egan
    JJ_Egan Posts: 20,281
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    Treads in the motoring section or possibly clothing ??:cool:
  • System
    System Posts: 178,077
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Community Admin
    Where can I post a new thread? The faq answer says there sgould be a 'New Thread' box on every page but it is nowhere!!
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,858
    Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Senior Ambassador
    Where can I post a new thread? The faq answer says there sgould be a 'New Thread' box on every page but it is nowhere!!

At the top of the specific board, above where the first post is will say new thread.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Pollycat
    Pollycat Posts: 34,581
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Savvy Shopper!
    Forumite
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    At the top of the specific board, above where the first post is will say new thread.

As above - you need to be on the board you want to post on.
    There should be 2 green banners and the 'New thread' button is between there on the left hand side.
    Although there are several versions of MSE - that's how mine looks.
  • Hi. Can you still view printable versions of the forum threads? I find them easier to read.
    Thank you 
    Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without
  • geminilady
    geminilady Posts: 1,920
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    don't know if this is the right place but can we have an entered or thanks button on the Take a Break Puzzle magazine thread? so we can tell which ones we have entered
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback