Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Bacman
    • By Bacman 3rd Jun 19, 2:44 PM
    • 123Posts
    • 101Thanks
    Bacman
    Waitrose wine offer - save a load of
    • 3rd Jun 19, 2:44 PM
    Waitrose wine offer - save a load of 3rd Jun 19 at 2:44 PM
    (the codes are published on their OWN website not a voucher site, so fully legit).

You could have easily edited the post and been nice. A moderator is there to stimulate members and encourage them to enhance a site as well as keeping the peace.

I used to be an admin on a very successful forum, I know how to encourage members, promote well being and not wield a sword. Just sayin'
    Last edited by Bacman; 04-06-2019 at 2:22 PM.
Page 1
    • redfox
    • By redfox 3rd Jun 19, 3:32 PM
    • 14,358 Posts
    • 38,281 Thanks
    redfox
    • 3rd Jun 19, 3:32 PM
    • 3rd Jun 19, 3:32 PM
    Codes aren't permitted on the Grabbit board and the thread has been moved to the correct board. If in doubt please read the forum rule and this post. If you have any questions about this policy please email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Shop but don't drop, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

• Jakubk
    • By Jakubk 7th Jun 19, 1:21 PM
    • 123 Posts
    • 78 Thanks
    Jakubk
    • 7th Jun 19, 1:21 PM
    • 7th Jun 19, 1:21 PM
    So what is the bloody offer.

Edit or delete this clickbait
    • Spidernick
    • By Spidernick 7th Jun 19, 1:30 PM
    • 3,695 Posts
    • 8,202 Thanks
    Spidernick
    • 7th Jun 19, 1:30 PM
    • 7th Jun 19, 1:30 PM
    My experience of Waitrose is that the amount being charged including the offer is still higher than the same products being charged in other supermarkets. I'm not sure about wines, but this is certainly the case with beers, where there is (for example) a four for 6 offer on beers in Waitrose that can be bought for 1.25 each elsewhere!
    'I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my father. Not screaming and terrified like his passengers.' (Bob Monkhouse).

Sky? Believe in better.

Note: win, draw or lose (not 'loose' - opposite of tight!)
    • Jakubk
    • By Jakubk 7th Jun 19, 2:41 PM
    • 123 Posts
    • 78 Thanks
    Jakubk
    • 7th Jun 19, 2:41 PM
    • 7th Jun 19, 2:41 PM
    On wine I find you can buy a bottle that costs 7 in Tesco for under €2 by nipping over to Calais and going to French Hypermarket such as Auchan.

As long as it is for your own consumption you can bring back loads, I tend to bring 100 odd bottles as I cook with wine too.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,440Posts Today

7,388Users online

Martin's Twitter