Waitrose wine offer - save a load of £

Bacman
Bacman Posts: 537 Forumite
First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
edited 4 June 2019 at 2:22PM in Code not found
(the codes are published on their OWN website not a voucher site, so fully legit).

You could have easily edited the post and been nice. A moderator is there to stimulate members and encourage them to enhance a site as well as keeping the peace.

I used to be an admin on a very successful forum, I know how to encourage members, promote well being and not wield a sword. Just sayin'

Comments

• redfox
    redfox Posts: 15,338 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Codes aren't permitted on the Grabbit board and the thread has been moved to the correct board. If in doubt please read the forum rule and this post. If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com"]forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL].
  • Jakubk
    Jakubk Posts: 127 Forumite
    So what is the bloody offer.

Edit or delete this clickbait
  • Spidernick
    Spidernick Posts: 3,803 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    My experience of Waitrose is that the amount being charged including the offer is still higher than the same products being charged in other supermarkets. I'm not sure about wines, but this is certainly the case with beers, where there is (for example) a four for £6 offer on beers in Waitrose that can be bought for £1.25 each elsewhere!
    'I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my father. Not screaming and terrified like his passengers.' (Bob Monkhouse).

Sky? Believe in better.

Note: win, draw or lose (not 'loose' - opposite of tight!)
  • Jakubk
    Jakubk Posts: 127 Forumite
    On wine I find you can buy a bottle that costs £7 in Tesco for under €2 by nipping over to Calais and going to French Hypermarket such as Auchan.

As long as it is for your own consumption you can bring back loads, I tend to bring 100 odd bottles as I cook with wine too.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure