Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Sian85
    • By Sian85 4th Jun 19, 8:19 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Sian85
    Door to door MSE
    • 4th Jun 19, 8:19 PM
    Door to door MSE 4th Jun 19 at 8:19 PM
    I have received a visit from someone claiming to work for MSE regarding over charging of energy tariffs specifically I was told that every other home along my street in Gloucester were being over charged for their energy. They wanted to know who we used, our tariff and length of tariff and how we paid. Is this a scam or a real campaign by MSE?
Page 1
    • MrsC....tobe
    • By MrsC....tobe 4th Jun 19, 8:26 PM
    • 1,069 Posts
    • 2,771 Thanks
    MrsC....tobe
    • 4th Jun 19, 8:26 PM
    • 4th Jun 19, 8:26 PM
    I’d say it’s a scam.
    no longer ...tobe! Married 20/06/13
    gorgeous baby boy born 22/10/14
    • Misslayed
    • By Misslayed 4th Jun 19, 9:02 PM
    • 6,382 Posts
    • 29,031 Thanks
    Misslayed
    • 4th Jun 19, 9:02 PM
    • 4th Jun 19, 9:02 PM
    It's definitely a scam, MSE do NOT call door to door.
    Hi. Martin has asked me to tell you I'm a (novice) Board Guide on the Competitions, Site Feedback and Campaigns boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with abuse). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
    • elsien
    • By elsien 4th Jun 19, 9:06 PM
    • 20,046 Posts
    • 51,034 Thanks
    elsien
    • 4th Jun 19, 9:06 PM
    • 4th Jun 19, 9:06 PM
    I've had similar.
    They're lying to you.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

894Posts Today

7,257Users online

Martin's Twitter