eBay spring business seller update

soolin
soolin Posts: 72,186 Ambassador
Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
https://sellercentre.ebay.co.uk/business/news/april2019/index?utm_source=SM&utm_medium=EM&utm_campaign=SR_Index&utm_content=19.1

Quite a lot of interesting things this time, I'm planning a good read to see what applies to me and what might be useful (or not).

This ones worth a look , different seller protection depending on your account

https://sellercentre.ebay.co.uk/business/news/april2019/seller-protections?utm_source=SM&utm_medium=EM&utm_campaign=Seller_Protections&utm_content=19.1

The other thing is it says that the fee schedule on GTC listings will be changing (this is to accommodate the possibility of a double charge in longer months) but when you click through it talks about something entirely different?
I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• soolin
    As above, I've found it. This is the change to GTC listing pricing

https://sellercentre.ebay.co.uk/business/news/april2019/good-til-cancelled
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • lindens
    lindens Posts: 2,870 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    The GTC change is excellent. Also the slightly more protection against scammer buyers. Haven't really read the rest yet
    You're not your * could have not of * Debt not dept *
  • soolin
    lindens wrote: »
    The GTC change is excellent. Also the slightly more protection against scammer buyers. Haven't really read the rest yet

I think there is quite a lot of reading in this one.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure