Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Skeltonhead
    • By Skeltonhead 19th Apr 18, 5:23 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Skeltonhead
    Help regarding forces help to buy
    • 19th Apr 18, 5:23 PM
    Help regarding forces help to buy 19th Apr 18 at 5:23 PM
    Hi everyone,
    I am currently buying a house and been going through the FHTB. Iím at the stage where FHTB need to see the mortgage offer before they send the promissory note. My solicitor has faxed them 3 times with my full mortgage offer and FHTB keep on sending a response by saying that they need the full mortgage offer even though thatís what my solicitor has been faxing them. She has dealt with FHTB before so she knows what she is doing, sheís baffled by it as she doesnít know what else she could possibly send them. This has been going on for 3 weeks now and is getting really annoying.
    It doesnít help when they have no proper means of contact like a phone number which makes it very hard to communicate with them.
    Has anyone else experienced this before or got any advice/tips to help me? Thanks
Page 1
    • Fergie76
    • By Fergie76 20th May 18, 9:18 PM
    • 2,237 Posts
    • 2,294 Thanks
    Fergie76
    • 20th May 18, 9:18 PM
    • 20th May 18, 9:18 PM
    Send an iSupport on JPA.
    • JGraham16
    • By JGraham16 29th Jan 19, 11:27 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    JGraham16
    • 29th Jan 19, 11:27 PM
    Fhtb
    • 29th Jan 19, 11:27 PM
    Does anybody know the address you send your FHTB paper work off to, the paperwork with the CO, Med Unit, and Logs signatures? Thanks.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,858Posts Today

8,158Users online

Martin's Twitter