Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • armyknife
    • By armyknife 28th Jan 15, 2:55 PM
    • 592Posts
    • 2,502Thanks
    armyknife
    Aren't Bicycles Great.
    • 28th Jan 15, 2:55 PM
    Aren't Bicycles Great. 28th Jan 15 at 2:55 PM
    Aren't bicycles great, a simple machine that let's people get places in a low cost, low impact way. Can even be maintained by people with limited mechanical skills like me.

So what are you cycle transport plans for 2015?

I'm planning on doing more long distance travel with mine and more trips by train with the folder.

If you haven’t already, join the forum to reply!

This Forum Tip was included in MoneySavingExpert's weekly email

Don't miss out on new deals, loopholes, and vouchers

Last edited by armyknife; 08-11-2015 at 1:14 AM. Reason: spelling mistake in thread title!
Page 28
    • Nasqueron
    • By Nasqueron 12th Apr 18, 9:53 AM
    • 7,603 Posts
    • 4,840 Thanks
    Nasqueron
    You don't need a 300 super light carbon seat post you can get them for less than 100 - just remember to watch how much you tighten it - use carbon paste to stop it slipping. Wouldn't trust knock-off carbon posts from China, but you can get no name brands like Deng Fu who are legit retailers with proper website ordering process

Have had people recommend double taping the bars for that extra bit of comfort
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,110Posts Today

7,952Users online

Martin's Twitter