Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • atalosstoo
    • By atalosstoo 25th Nov 14, 10:01 AM
    • 8Posts
    • 0Thanks
    atalosstoo
    Trapped by floods in Morocco
    • 25th Nov 14, 10:01 AM
    Trapped by floods in Morocco 25th Nov 14 at 10:01 AM
    Just got back from Morocco having been trapped in the Ouazazarte area. The roads and bridges were all washed away and the only way out was by air. Thanks to the Moroccan government we were all airlifted out to Marrakech free of charge. However, I missed my flight back to the UK so I had to buy a new one and had a night in a hotel. I can't find anything in the insurance policy that covers this. The policy only seems to cover you if the flight was cancelled or if public transport (i.e. vehicles) fails. Any advice at all please?
Page 1
    • Voyager2002
    • By Voyager2002 25th Nov 14, 1:34 PM
    • 13,398 Posts
    • 9,226 Thanks
    Voyager2002
    • 25th Nov 14, 1:34 PM
    • 25th Nov 14, 1:34 PM
    Presumably this was a failure of public transport, since your bus back to your departure airport could not get you there.
    • ellay864
    • By ellay864 4th Jan 15, 8:26 PM
    • 3,737 Posts
    • 4,351 Thanks
    ellay864
    • 4th Jan 15, 8:26 PM
    • 4th Jan 15, 8:26 PM
    Have you actually rung your insurance company to ask them? You've already paid up to get home - it's not like you're waiting to get an answer to decide on your next move. They're the best people to tell you what you'll be covered for
    2016, new hip, new resolve
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

318Posts Today

4,366Users online

Martin's Twitter