Steering wheel fault?

Comments

• Scrapit
    Scrapit Posts: 2,304 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Had everyone on this forum been watching too much Scooby doo? Everyone's looking to unmask everyone else. Not very constructive and detrimental to creating a community.
  • James2k
    James2k Posts: 300 Forumite
    Scrapit wrote: »
    Had everyone on this forum been watching too much Scooby doo? Everyone's looking to unmask everyone else. Not very constructive and detrimental to creating a community.
    well with people like you and the op, i'm not surprised.
  • Scrapit
    James2k wrote: »
    well with people like you and the op, i'm not surprised.
    Gosh, so scathing. I might need to go to my safespace. But first do you think you come across well? Have all your posts been met with helpful and useful responses? From what I've seen the answer is a no. So on that basis I suspect you are a previous poster. Probbably, almost certainly dark matter and nothing you can say will change my mind. There will be several others along shortly to co firm this. Then a pedant will come and correct some spelling and /or grammer ( :D) and the OP will be none the wiser. Or at least that's how it normally goes any way I bid you good day DM.
  • James2k
    Scrapit wrote: »
    Gosh, so scathing. I might need to go to my safespace. But first do you think you come across well? Have all your posts been met with helpful and useful responses? From what I've seen the answer is a no. So on that basis I suspect you are a previous poster. Probbably, almost certainly dark matter and nothing you can say will change my mind. There will be several others along shortly to co firm this. Then a pedant will come and correct some spelling and /or grammer ( :D) and the OP will be none the wiser. Or at least that's how it normally goes any way I bid you good day DM.
    Case in point:money:
  • Scrapit
    James2k wrote: »
    Case in point:money:
    Exactly DM!
  • neilmcl
    neilmcl Posts: 19,460 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    You know a thread has taken a surreal turn when you have 3 AEs, who may or may not be the same person, having a go at each other :rotfl::rotfl:
  • photome
    photome Posts: 16,360 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Bake Off Boss!
    neilmcl wrote: »
    You know a thread has taken a surreal turn when you have 3 AEs, who may or may not be the same person, having a go at each other :rotfl::rotfl:

why is it the motoring forum brings them all out
  • Scrapit
    neilmcl wrote: »
    You know you've completely reverted to type by posting that right? You've single handledly proved the point I'm making! Well done, well done indeed!;)
  • Deastons
    Deastons Posts: 464 Forumite
    facade wrote: »
    I can't say for definite, as you have the car to look at not me, and if it did come off the steering wheel and run over some CHILDREN it might be somehow construed as partially my fault if I were to advise you to drive it before it is checked.

However, you can lease a car for £180 a month, surely you can pay less than £180 a day to hire one.

I've hired it for a week. I don't want to go into it, but I have a family situation at the moment where I can risk not having a car available at all times.

I have no idea what's going on on this forum - I'm now realising I've been the victim of poor advice and bullying (again).

Thanks to those that actually took the time to give well-meaning advice.
  • James2k
    Deastons wrote: »
    I've hired it for a week. I don't want to go into it, but I have a family situation at the moment where I can risk not having a car available at all times.

I have no idea what's going on on this forum - I'm now realising I've been the victim of poor advice and bullying (again).

Thanks to those that actually took the time to give well-meaning advice.
    If its so bad why not go post on mumsnet or something?

Neil, you are (aside from someone who cant make points clearly) some kind of savant! Also other things i wouldnt post on a family forum
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure