IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Do not appeal a UKPC Windscreen PCN (UKPC ARE BANNED BY THE DVLA - April/May 2018)

Comments

• john0q
    john0q Posts: 9 Forumite
    What happened if I appeal to them?

I have windows stick PCN from UKPC on 11th March 2018. I write an appeal letter to them with NEWBIES thread blue template. They only respond to ask the driver's information. With the guide on NEWBIES thread, I ignored the request. They didn't email me anymore. Now it's more than 50 days, I didn't receive the result of my appeal. Does that mean my appeal is a success or they just too busy to fight with DVLA :) ? Also, I notice I don't get NTK from them, is that normal? Thank you
  • twhitehousescat
    twhitehousescat Posts: 5,368 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    john0q wrote: »
    What happened if I appeal to them?

I have windows stick PCN from UKPC on 11th March 2018. I write an appeal letter to them with NEWBIES thread blue template. They only respond to ask the driver's information. With the guide on NEWBIES thread, I ignored the request. They didn't email me anymore. Now it's more than 50 days, I didn't receive the result of my appeal. Does that mean my appeal is a success or they just too busy to fight with DVLA :) ? Also, I notice I don't get NTK from them, is that normal? Thank you[/QUOTE

unless you gave your full name and address , treat any emails as spam , as they cannot access dvla to get your info

you could not get a NTK , as they have not got dvla access
  • Glacier_2
    Glacier_2 Posts: 37 Forumite
    UKPC have been known to send NTKs using the details supplied from an initial appeal.
  • john0q
    Thank you for your advice. Let's see what's happened next.
  • john0q
    that makes sense as well. Thank you. Let's see what's happened next. By the way, if I didn't get the NTK in 50 days, does that mean I can use "Keeper Liability Requirements and the Protection of Freedom Act" to against them?
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,633 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    john0q wrote: »
    that makes sense as well. Thank you. Let's see what's happened next. By the way, if I didn't get the NTK in 50 days, does that mean I can use "Keeper Liability Requirements and the Protection of Freedom Act" to against them?
    I think that's really a question for your own thread. ;)
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,651 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Yes if they get off their bums and send you a POPLA code.

I would email and ask them for it, just in case they pretend they already sent it:

appealmoreinfo@ukparkingcontrol.com

Tell them you will REPORT THEM TO THE BPA if they do not cancel or cough up your POPLA code this week!
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    edited 9 May 2018 at 2:26PM
    Reminder ...... UKPC BANNED

DO NOT RESPOND TO WINDSCREEN TICKETS

http://parking-prankster.blogspot.co.uk/2018/
  • beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    FOI request to DVLA

The following company has been suspended from requesting DVLA data

UKPC Ltd– Date of suspension 22/03/2018
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,345 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    beamerguy wrote: »
    FOI request to DVLA

The following company has been suspended from requesting DVLA data

UKPC Ltd– Date of suspension 22/03/2018
    Some other interesting data on suspensions, here:

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/481092/response/1154926/attach/2/FOIR6821%20Anthony%20Jones.pdf?cookie_passthrough=1
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport