Three choices in life; Give up, Give in or Give all you've got!!

Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,271 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Great news on the chocolate win :D xx
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • pennywisepoundstupid
    Options
    Fantastic chocolate win. xx
    Mortgage Jan 2023 9yrs 11mths £61,389 Mortgage overpayment £1867/£3600 Mortgage Jan 2022 11yrs 6mths £69.996 Mortgage overpayment £3132/£3600
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    Thanks all. Voucher arrived today, really quick service! They sent a catalogue with the voucher and I’m rather shocked at the prices, but I can get a few presents with it if I’m clever.

Restarted my journey at chub club this morning. Hopefully I can get my head in the right place this time.

DH keeps falling asleep today :(.
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • beanielou
    Options
    Yes, their prices are high :(

Enjoy your weekend :) xx
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    I’d enjoy it more if the stroppy teen didn’t hate me. Apparently he wishes I was never his Mum. :(.

The joys of parenting. Xx
  • gemini12
    gemini12 Posts: 391 Forumite
    Options
    Dont worry my dd always swore she was adopted. :jIf only when she was a teen.
  • beanielou
    Options
    I’d enjoy it more if the stroppy teen didn’t hate me. Apparently he wishes I was never his Mum. :(.

Oh I remember those days with joy~~not:rotfl::rotfl: xx

• Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,284 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    They get over it eventually, although I'm pretty certain DD still hates me. Am I bothered - :rotfl:
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • HairyHandofDartmoor
    Options

I had that sometimes from DS2. They love you really but won't admit it even to themselves.
    Finally Debt Free After 34 Years, But Still Need to Live Frugally
    Debt in July 2017 = £58,766 😱 DEBT FREE 31 OCTOBER 2017 :T 🎉
    EMERGENCY FUND 1 = £50/£5,000. EMERGENCY FUND 2 = £10/£5,000.
    CHRISTMAS SAVINGS = £0/£500. SEF = £1,400/£12,000 PREMIUM BONDS ME = £350. PREMIUM BONDS DH = £300.
    HOLIDAY MONEY = £0 TIME LEFT TO PAY OFF MORTGAGE = 5 YEARS 1 MONTHS
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    Thanks for the words of wisdom guys! I confiscated his phone etc last night, so hopefully he’s had time to reflect on his actions/attitude. He has even tidied his room this morning :eek:.

Hotel Chocolat have sent me an email with a 15% off voucher online or instore. By my reckoning that turns my £45 voucher into £51.75 :T. Even better.

£50 from YouGov hit my account yesterday so that’s a few more pennies for Christmas too. Finally starting to feel like I might just about manage *touches wood*.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport