Eye Brows and Lashes

Anyone know of any product which makes brows and lashes grow?

Someone said castor oil? Does it work?

Comments

• jaks111
    jaks111 Posts: 570 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    JEN22 wrote: »
    Anyone know of any product which makes brows and lashes grow?

Someone said castor oil? Does it work?

I recently bought the pukka caster oil from Holland & Barrett £10 made no difference at all even though the reviews were good
    Boots sell no7 product for lashes £16 but I have not bought it...

I have found a lady who has been recommended to me does HD brows I'm sticking with her regards eyebrows keeping regular appointments and not plucking them at all that is hard.....
    Otherwise have you thought about microblading ?
  • JEN22
    JEN22 Posts: 612 Forumite
    don't fancy microblading as I don't like the harsh effect when its done, even though it softens
  • jaks111
    jaks111 Posts: 570 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    don't fancy microblading as I don't like the harsh effect when its done, even though it softens

I agree that's why I have found a lovely lady and going to try at least 4 appointments with her and not touch my brows but it is hard not to pluck the odd one
    I may buy the no7 item as they have no7 products on offer in boots.
  • Rahul123
    Rahul123 Posts: 7 Forumite
    Hair Transplant is the best option for it. Via hair transplant you will get fast results with safe treatment.
  • Tara_M
    Tara_M Posts: 12 Forumite
    I get my brows threaded and eyelash extensions every few weeks...
  • graschu
    graschu Posts: 15 Forumite
    If you're interesting in some natural products or everyday ingredients that you can use to speed up your brows growing here they are:
    - olive oil
    - coconut oil
    - aloe vera gel
    - or castor oil.

I never use any of this, but this is what I heard from my friends. I hope you'll find some of this ingredients helpful.
    The First Amendment freedom of religion is as important today as when the Bill of Rights was first written.
  • BigHead
    BigHead Posts: 18 Forumite
    Unfortunately I don!!!8217;t believe there is anything that has been proven to make the hair grow. I!!!8217;m sorry.
  • jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I've heard about caster oil helping brows to grow and went ahead and bought a bottle when my mum reported it helping her brows...but it did nothing for me. Only left my skin shiney. I think maybe it works for some but not for everyone.

I'm yet to find anything that works but keeping things in check with threading helps as I can then at least see more obviously the spaces I need to draw in.
  • I'm currently experimenting with a mixture of castor oil and coconut oil daily and massaging the eyebrows for 5 minutes after doing that, in a clockwise direction.

Wonder if that's the difference between the way your mother and yourself applied it? Maybe she massaged it in and you just dabbed a bit on and that was that?

Time will tell whether it works or no.
  • kerri_gt
    kerri_gt Posts: 11,202 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Xmas Saver!

It shouldn't look harsh after the healing time, unless that's what's been specifically asked for.
    Feb 2015 NSD Challenge 8/12
    JAN NSD 11/16

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family