Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Comments

• littlemoney
    littlemoney Posts: 788 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    I have noticed that all my online posting times are before last but the paper ones are before,after midday etc. Any one else had the same.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,179 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    cakey456 wrote: »
    I'm on my second round of posting but have not received any commemorative stamps, do I just get them at the end? Also there seems to be so much more posting to do this time 6-8 items a week and up to 15 received items!

There does seem to be a lot more posting & receiving at the moment.

Also having a lot of items received with no postmark.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • HomingPigeon
    HomingPigeon Posts: 390 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Is anyone having problems entering their Correctly Delivered information?

I didn't receive any post at all yesterday so entered '0' in all the boxes, and after entering '0' in all the boxes, the following message appeared:

Confirmation Message

You have recorded all your items as doorstepped, are you sure? Please refer to the doorstepped definition on this page below. If you have not received any mail on this day hence no doorstepped items, please tick 'Yes' to this message.

(A 'Yes' & 'No' box follows).

Am I doing something wrong? I do hope not as it seems too straightforward to be able to misunderstand it.

TIA for any replies.
  • notbritishgas
    notbritishgas Posts: 2,304 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited 27 May 2018 at 9:30AM
    Is anyone having problems entering their Correctly Delivered information?

I didn't receive any post at all yesterday so entered '0' in all the boxes, and after entering '0' in all the boxes, the following message appeared:

Confirmation Message

You have recorded all your items as doorstepped, are you sure? Please refer to the doorstepped definition on this page below. If you have not received any mail on this day hence no doorstepped items, please tick 'Yes' to this message.

(A 'Yes' & 'No' box follows).

Am I doing something wrong? I do hope not as it seems too straightforward to be able to misunderstand it.

TIA for any replies.
    Edited because I was thinking about the Unaddressed survey.
  • bettyboo71
    bettyboo71 Posts: 280 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker PPI Party Pooper
    MABLE wrote: »
    Bit confused. I was officially live on 20 May and got my presentation stamps
    and book of first class stamps and the large ones. Yesterday received in an envelope another lot of first class stamps and the larges ones and a note saying this is the May incentive. Would that be right please.

I went live around the same time as you, and received the presentation pack as well as usual first and large. Yesterday I received an envelope with the monthly stamps and it said that these are the incentive for June. That seems about right to me.
  • Chocmonster7
    Chocmonster7 Posts: 2,606 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary

I've had that message too when I entered 0 on a day I got no post so you aren't doing it wrong, it's just something else I put down to their new system. :)
  • HomingPigeon
    Thank you Chocmonster7.

I'm wondering if I should just click 'Yes' to the message, or try ringing them to let them know of the problem I'm having.
  • Chrisv
    Chrisv Posts: 5,119 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Bake Off Boss!

Confirmation Message

Thank you Chocmonster7.

I'm wondering if I should just click 'Yes' to the message, or try ringing them to let them know of the problem I'm having.

I would just click "Yes" - that seems to be what the message is asking you to do :)
  • HomingPigeon
    It's the bit about "You have recorded all your items as doorstepped" that's puzzling me.

Hey ho, I expect it's just a glitch in the new system. :o)
  • Chrisv
    Chrisv Posts: 5,119 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Bake Off Boss!
    It's the bit about "You have recorded all your items as doorstepped" that's puzzling me.

Hey ho, I expect it's just a glitch in the new system. :o)

You received none, and all of them - ie none - were doorstepped.

The system is just reading the same number in both fields, and is asking you for confirmation.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure