First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic
    And another £5 Amazon voucher has been ordered :D
    Mortgage Total: £55,900 / £75,000
    2024 Savings: £2532
  • Smart_Mart
    Smart_Mart Posts: 1,371 Forumite
    £4 profit from a cheeky bet on this afternoons football :D

Did you bet against Bournemouth then? :D

I went to the match as I've just started working for Opta Sports as an analyst and they gave me this fixture. Lovely club that really look after people there. I'll be down there again this Saturday for the West Brom game too hopefully.
  • benbenandme
    benbenandme Posts: 12,175 Forumite
    No, it was on one of Saturdays games :D I thought we did really well in the first half last week, but my prediction for the result was spot-on so no surprises.

Hopefully 3 points today but we do have a tendency to slip up in the so called easier games.

Today we are going to ds train club, then some revision as he has exams this week, a bit of footie watching via the sofa then I'm out for a friends 40th tonight and ds is staying at Mums.

I have a few other bit and pieces to fit in today too but nothing too tricky :) Swagbucks goal has been reached already too :T
  • benbenandme
    So this week has been long and tiring, a member of our team is signed off and I'm picking up quite a bit of her work. We also had parents evening this week and I came home shattered.

The next night I came home to the best surprise of my life ... ds had noticed I was tired and had decided to come home from school and tidy the house for me :j :j He'd tidied through, emptied and reloaded the dishwasher and hoovered :T :T :T

I was so so happy and it's still making me smile :D:D It's also made my saturday morning house list much quicker and easier this week, so I have so far managed to clean the bathroom, clean the downstairs loo, clean the hall, tidy the lounge, tidy my bedroom, filled the dishwasher and it's doing it's thing, second load of washing is in, windows are open in every room and there is very fresh air coming in :D

Still to be housework wise: finish clearing the washing mountain, hoover through, clean the conservatory, clear the paperwork pile, clean the kitchen. I also want to empty the junk out of the car, fill the windscreen washer thing, go to the Post Office and do my Super 6 :D
  • superpup
    superpup Posts: 571 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    That is so lovely, what a star :A
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,176 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Gold star to your DS :)

Enjoy the 40th.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Drawingaline
    Drawingaline Posts: 2,941 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Wow, is there hope for my kids then? :rotfl:
    Debt free Feb 2021 🎉
  • Smart_Mart
    Smart_Mart Posts: 1,371 Forumite

Hopefully 3 points today but we do have a tendency to slip up in the so called easier games.

And very nearly did again. Awful first 70 minutes then Ibe's goal went in, the crowd really got behind them and bang, Stanislas smashes in a free kick.

Still, a 2-1 win is a 2-1 win, no matter how it goes. :T
  • benbenandme
    Yep definitely not a classic, but three points is what matters. Last week we played great and got nothing, this week we were poor and won :cool:

So today has been a very lazy day - last night a friend came back after our night out and left at 4 this morning. I am so tired now, ds came home and woke me up at about 8.30, so very little sleep was had :eek:

I have managed a nap on the sofa but I still haven't got dressed yet. It was looking like a surefire snow day tomorrow but the snow has melted quite a bit and we've had a text to say at the moment they're planning on opening school unless we get significant snow tonight. Best snow dance moves being prepared in our house right now ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family