Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• altojack
    altojack Posts: 9,734 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    How did you change the email address please? A friend on FB trying to get back on here is having the same problem.

I’m never signed out, so when I clicked on my saved favourite ti go straight to last page read I had the message to change password on a grey form. They wanted old pword then below that two lines for new Pword. Further down there is my email address but it’s my old one so I just changed that to the addy I have been getting my weekly newsletter. I had already changed addy in CP user last year :eek:

Seems they accepted that straight away over weekend as the link to put new pword was sent there in a couple of minutes :)

Does that make sense? Probably not as I’m half asleep, been watching winter games :cool:
    There's no place like home :)

Feeling down? Weak in body? Makes no difference to me, I think of you all when I'm sitting quietly.

Hugs and healing thoughts are always going your way.
  • Thank you AJ, I am hoping she never signed out, should at least be able to get there in her history.
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    pippo wrote: »
    Whoopsies today -from a plus a couple from the coop.
    [IMG]http://[/img]2qau447.jpg

Hope I've done the picture thing correctly!!
    They seem to keep changing the times at my A, probably to keep us on our toes!
    There were some very worrying people at the veg section, but I snuck in a couple of times!
    Also remembered to separate my whoopsies from my other shop!

Obviously didn't manage the picture!![IMG][/img]2qau447.jpg
    Trying again! bit blurry, but you get the gist!

Pippo, hope you don't mind me saying but can your knives point downwards like in A knife block? They look dangerous :eek:
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • Those knives are on one of those magnetic strips you can attach to the wall and underneath a shelf.

Whilst it is not the way I choose to store my knives, I think they are out of the way and quite unlikely to cause any real problems :D

In the meantime I have had to cancel any idea of going anywhere this morning, next door seem to be having a fence redone, and there is a pneumatic drill going, not sure I trust the workmen, they look a bit shifty, want to make sure no damage is done as they are a bit close to our fence :eek: It is rented, and there seems to be a fair bit of work going on, suspect they might be moving out shortly. Enough work going on to make it seem like it will be sold. Slightly annoyed that neither the person that lives there (that I do chat to) or the people that own it (they have our email address and we have theirs) have told us nothing though. I'm nosy that way lol.

Still, plenty to be done here, might even get the wood chopped up ready for burning off, good excuse to be outside :rotfl::rotfl:
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • Good morning......A lovely sunny start to the day.....not a cloud to be seen....Just the way it should be....Had a long day in the garden yesterday...More time outside today.....It is nice to be able to get outside in the sun and tidy up the garden...

Put in some garlic and sowed Broad Bean seeds in the greenhouse...The sun has got warmth to it now...:j:j

Tata for now....Have great days peeps...:wave:
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • mrs_lds
    mrs_lds Posts: 4,103 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary I won, I won, I won!
    Good morning beautiful people
    Beautiful sunshine with no expected snow
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Good morning all, beautiful blue sky and sunshine here, I can't look to my right without being dazzled :D

:p:p:p:p
    Snow & ice here :o
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• Snap-ant
    :)

I'm now smothered in Bryn cat - I'm now officially 'owned' by Fourp's 'baby'

He returns today :) and has been texting since silly o'clock with detailed journey updates... i.e I'm at the bus stop :undecided
    Our Family Motto ~

• Snap-ant
    [SIZE=+1]Queenofcheap was yesterday's smartest player![/SIZE] star.gif

:D:D:D

28 players played.

http://www.funtrivia.com/private/main.cfm?tid=99008

[SIZE=+0]Today's Topic (Monday): Movies 1 : Easier
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=+0]il_570xN.344325249.jpg[/SIZE]
    Our Family Motto ~

• Snap-ant
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

i-hate-grocery-shopping.gif
    Our Family Motto ~

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure