Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• Chrisv
    Chrisv Posts: 5,119 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Bake Off Boss!
    Options
    durham05 wrote: »
    hi all have replied to any pms from today, recycle bin is now empty. hope they work for all. Any1 have ideas for last minute beach holiday sites, as tried the high street ones with not much luck.

Sorry, I can't help with holiday sites, but I do really appreciate your PM :) :T
  • bargainqueen8
    bargainqueen8 Posts: 1,909 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Options
    hi all have replied to any pms from today, recycle bin is now empty. hope they work for all. Any1 have ideas for last minute beach holiday sites, as tried the high street ones with not much luck.

is sunshine stacy still going,she used to post on hukd or touchofclassluxuryholidays on fb seem to have good offers.
  • pacifica9
    pacifica9 Posts: 3,262 Forumite
    Options

Icelolly.com ?
    “Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it.” ~ Ferris Bueller
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Forgetful wrote: »
    I got the JML one ... faster drying it says... but all it did was get soaked all the time and started to go mouldy.. so threw it out

The consensus is that it's a waste of time and I agree. It served its purpose.

No DM it won't do as a bathmat:rotfl: unless you are a tiny tiny person:D
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • pandoraskids
    pandoraskids Posts: 899 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    emerald21 wrote: »
    Anyone with any ideas on what's the best to cover mould spots on the ceiling please. We had the roof felt replaced last year so hopefully it's done with but would like to paint the ceiling well I wouldn't like to but I will if I know what's the best to use and for it not to show through once done . Thanks :ooo
    bubbs wrote: »
    You can buy a paint stuff for mould, you paint on like a paint then paint over the top hth

Polycell do a good one - I think it's called 'stain stop'
    Pandora's Little Sister 30/11/17 x
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    mhoc wrote: »
    No its def a hoe he has beheaded - and not even at the section where the stick bit meets the head bit but half way along the stick bit ...

Just shows you the damage that strimmers can do to small trees and saplings:o

I've checked my interesting wombles which turned out very uninteresting. The vodka and whisky turned out to be more expensive everywhere else. And the £16 beer didn't compare.

Here we go for the best of the bunch

A v M

1x Pom Bear Original Potato Snacks (6x15g) £1.55 £1.00
    1x Oreo Original Biscuits 10 Snack Packs (220g) £1.88 £1.00
    3x ASDA Florida Style Orange Juice (1l) £3.30 £3.00
    4x Cow & Gate 1 First Milk Powder Formula (900g) £36.00 £36.00
    1x Warburtons Crumpets (9pk) £1.25 £1.00

A v T

1x Barny Milk Kids Sponge Bear 5 Pack (150g) £1.69 £1.00
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • braveheart60uk
    braveheart60uk Posts: 3,119 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    fuzzgun19 wrote: »
    So, If you get one with credit loaded, then get the o2 code, I wonder if you can use the same sim in different handsets?

..or if they will tell you to 'renew' your code every so often?

Won't work with same sim card, as it is specific to telephone number on sim, NOT the actual phone number you are using. I am sure there are plenty of instructions on how to use on a non O2 phone, it is just needing credit on the actual sim that has changed and the usage.
  • braveheart60uk
    braveheart60uk Posts: 3,119 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Prob easier to explain, one app per sim.
  • zippydooda
    zippydooda Posts: 16,121 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    edited 13 May 2018 at 8:01PM
    Options
    what a result.

i had a £50 voucher through the post from haven. apologising for the bad weather on my break with them a month or so ago. (weather was not too bad)

the holiday i took was a sun newspaper holiday so did not cost a lot anyway.
    i read the t&c a few times and it says on any holiday with them, also can be combined with other offers. as long as there is £50 at least to pay.

so i wondered if i could use it on another sun newspaper holiday. i live chatted them and they confirmed i could. so after i paid the sun paper £38 i recon i can get a holiday break for practically no more to pay.
    off course i have taken a screen shot of my live chat. :D

but it will be extremely hard going to haven without my beloved dog, which we took her with us there for 18 years. :(
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options

We used loveholidays last year?
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure