Noddle

Comments

• fermi
    fermi Posts: 40,546 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Intrepid Forum Explorer
    do you mean information on my file will be updated on the 20th every month or has noddle a date that everyones report is updated ?

They didn't say.

Mine has been updated more than once, but that was apparently due to them testing something.
    i have access to my call credit file which is in affect noddle and that has all my accounts while noddle doesn't. i have also noticed with both noddle and call credit some searches aren't shown.

Similar here.

noddle doesn't yet seem to have any way for you to add any missing previous addresses. That results in my noddle report being missing 4 or 5 accounts that do appear on the full callcredit report.
    Free/impartial debt advice: National Debtline | StepChange Debt Charity | Find your local CAB

IVA & fee charging DMP companies: Profits from misery, motivated ONLY by greed
  • jasonwatkins
    jasonwatkins Posts: 2,420 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    I used my Orange pre-pay mastercard to sign up for the trial. Worked fine and no money was taken out - even if it had attempted anything they wouldn't have gotten anywhere as there's only about £3 quid on it :)
  • lisyloo
    lisyloo Posts: 29,610 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    I'm probably going to sound like an idiot but each time i log into the website it shows me the credit report as of 20th july am i only allowed one per month ? nowhere on the noddle website does it give you the option of creating a new one or am i missing something obvious lol

No your not missing anything.
    You are allowed one per month.
  • older_wiser
    older_wiser Posts: 2,446 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    so on the 20th it will allow me to create another credit report ?

noddle seems very basic at the moment but hopefully in time it will make the webpage easier to understand its free so we can't complain too much.
  • Gordon_Hose
    Gordon_Hose Posts: 6,259 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    I'm really happy with it tbh.

I has all relevant information relating to my credit account, nothing is missing. Only 19 months until I'm debt free :D
  • lisyloo
    so on the 20th it will allow me to create another credit report ?

I do not know the mechanics of it (as I haven't got to one month yet), but I'd imagine that once your report is one month old that you are allowed to get another one.
    I would expect this to be on a request basis and not automatic, but I don't know that.
  • Gordon_Hose
    Gordon_Hose Posts: 6,259 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Probably best asking Noddle.
  • Consumerist
    Consumerist Posts: 6,310 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    kittyggirl wrote: »
    My general rule is to never click links and go direct.
    Generally, a very sensible rule.

Frankly, it's not the best of methods to sign up and it is to be hoped that when Noddle is rolled out generally, this sort of security risk will be plugged.

If it helps, the link I was sent was like this:

https:// www . callcreditcheck.com / index.php?affiliateid=xxx [no spaces in the actual link provided]

and, presumably, yours will be similar. If in doubt, send them an email to confirm that the email you received is genuine.

If you don't want to be charged for a Callcredit account then you must, unfortunately, use the link they provide.
    >:)Warning: In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
  • lisyloo
    Yes this is exactly the reason I started in the first place.
    I usually never click links and always go direct to a website but in this case there was no choice.
  • I wish it showed dates above the green dots (or Ds in my case, sadly) - was much as I expected.
    DF :grin:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport