Fall too Pieces

Comments

• System
    System Posts: 178,077
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Community Admin
    Oh sorry to hear that, hope you get sorted soon. Keep posting to let us know how you are .
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Scott_Weiland_2 Posts: 799 Forumite
    edited 5 September 2017 at 2:13PM
    I'm sorry that you're feeling so low Scott and that you are missing your son. It's rotten. :(. Is there a long waiting list for the counselling?

It is my lad lives the other end of the country so i know i shouldnt but i get mega down when he goes. Its hard as i am on my own since i split with my ex i am alone.

Re counselling i am under the local mental health team Seaside i was diagnosed as having bipolar last year. The counselling i am basically having is ongoing i was having weekly appointments but now i have fortnightly ones.

I am feeling loads better today not as miserable, yesterdsy i was superlow and my back was going made after ten-twelve hours on trains. I have ventured out on my bike today. Tomorrow is my birthday so dads taking me out for a few pints i think.
    Cashback Earnings YTD £46.04 Survey Earnings YTD £182.66
    "Always always train, be the best version of you that you can physically be"
  • Many happy returns Scott!!!!

:bdaycake:

Hope you enjoy your celebration with your Dad tonight. Have a virtual beer on me! :beer:
    And glad to hear you are feeling better in your self.

P.S. I finally made some cash on one of the PA surveys! 10 whole p! I'm getting there!

SSG x
    Finally Debt Free! - July 2016 🌟
    Finished Emergency Fund- £10,000 April 2017
    🌟
    RETIRED: MAY 2021!!!!😀🎆
    My diary: “Seasidegal's Scrimpy Retirement Diary!”
  • Happy Birthday!

Lots going on with you - overall though sounding like all on the up, well done on putting the DMP payment up a bit!

Prolific is quiet as a quiet thing at the minute isn't it! Hopefully with the holidays ending it will pick up again.
    🎉 MORTGAGE FREE (First time!) 30/09/2016 🎉 And now we go again…New mortgage taken 01/09/23 🏡
    Balance as at 01/09/23 = £115,000.00
    Balance as at 31/12/23 = £112,000.00
    SOA CALCULATOR (for DFW newbies): SOA Calculator
    she/her
  • I will put more details up tomorrow as i am meeting dad at 6pm, but i also have a date on Tuesday :-)
  • JoJoC
    JoJoC Posts: 1,836 Forumite
    Ooh! I'm a typical girl and can't wait to hear all about the date :)

Happy birthday - hope you have a lovely day with your dad.
    CC1: £4481.14/ £5031.14 (12% paid off, £600) | CC2:£3307/ £3807 (14.4% paid off, £550) | Loan: £10,528.20/ £15,792.30((33% paid off, £5,264))

July debt total: £24,630.44 | New debt total: £18,316.34 | Total debt paid: £6,414.10 (26%)
    *My debt busting and savings diary*
  • System
    System Posts: 178,077
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Community Admin
    Happy Birthday Scott .
  • Thank you for the nice birthday messages guys it was lovely. I had a nice birthday, my head is killing but I will live.

Right before I get mugged by JojoC lol TELL ME ABOUT THE DATE NOW! Lol

Well at the gym on friday I had done my weights and I went upstairs to do my cardio. There was a lass struggling to set away one of the treadmills, I explained the one she was on was knackered and that the gym kept fixing it but it kept braking. I said the one next to me works fine, she jumped on the treadmill next to me and didnt say another word till i was about to leave.

From here she stopped me and said thank you for helping earlier, then she started chatting ie had i trained here long, what were the pt's like etc etc She then said "look i am here with a friend who lives up here i dont train here and would i like to grab a coffee while her mate finishes her pt session"

I declined the coffee but i said look take my mobile number. I couldnt swan off with her for a coffee as my son my downstairs swimming with his cousins and grandad.

Sorry for the long explaination but we have being texting loads, i am taking her into durham for drinkies on tuesday.

she is 36 i have just turned cough cough 38, she lives in newcastle, she works for the police, has no kids.
  • All sounding very positive Scott! Roll on Tuesday!:)

SSG x
    Finally Debt Free! - July 2016 🌟
    Finished Emergency Fund- £10,000 April 2017
    🌟
    RETIRED: MAY 2021!!!!😀🎆
    My diary: “Seasidegal's Scrimpy Retirement Diary!”
  • JoJoC
    JoJoC Posts: 1,836 Forumite
    Woo - that sounds great Scott! And also nice to hear of someone meeting organically instead of Tinder horror stories!

She sounds lovely - hope you have a nice time on Tuesday. I'll be on date-watch for an update!

I've been with my husband since I was 16 so i like to hear dating stories since i never did that.
    CC1: £4481.14/ £5031.14 (12% paid off, £600) | CC2:£3307/ £3807 (14.4% paid off, £550) | Loan: £10,528.20/ £15,792.30((33% paid off, £5,264))

July debt total: £24,630.44 | New debt total: £18,316.34 | Total debt paid: £6,414.10 (26%)
    *My debt busting and savings diary*
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure