Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• Freewheeling
    Freewheeling Posts: 622 Forumite
    mrs_lds wrote: »
    Is this just ine box per customer? Tia

Yes I think so.

Did anyone buy the Shreddies Max from A's to see if it compares with M? I might go tonight so I'd be curious to know.

Also, I notice that on Shoppmium that are 3 different meat free products for free in Sains. My freezer is already pretty full so this could be tricky.
  • braveheart60uk
    braveheart60uk Posts: 3,119 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Anyone who wants a sim with credit for use with O3 moments Qco have an offer of £2.50CB on £5 spend. I think this includes Fleabay

O3 SIM with £10 credit and free postage £9.00 so a possible £6.50 net

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_sop=15&_nkw=02+sim+with+credit&rt=nc&LH_BIN=1
  • inna
    inna Posts: 590 Forumite
    Skittles on Snap and Save, looks like you're getting them for free but not sure about stock.
    :money:
  • braveheart60uk
    braveheart60uk Posts: 3,119 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    You can press 'use' on the voucher in order to claim it, and then use it later on. That'll be why it's already less than 20,000.

Ah, so unlike O3 where save for later doesn't reserve it, WonTwo does?
  • Freewheeling
    Ah, so unlike O3 where save for later doesn't reserve it, WonTwo does?

If you press 'Save' on Wuntoo it puts the offer into your 'wallet' put it doesn't actually reserve you a code. So if they all get used up before you actually get to the shop then you're out of luck. If you press 'use now' then it brings the code up, but it won't delete it so you can just come back to it later and use it in the shop. The only thing you have to watch out for is some of the offers say you can only press 'use now' when you actually want to use it, but I haven't seen one of those for a while now.
  • Freewheeling
    Anyone who wants a sim with credit for use with O3 moments Qco have an offer of £2.50CB on £5 spend. I think this includes Fleabay

O3 SIM with £10 credit and free postage £9.00 so a possible £6.50 net

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_sop=15&_nkw=02+sim+with+credit&rt=nc&LH_BIN=1

In the small print on mine it says it doesn't include Fleabay, Debenenenenehams, or hotels. :(
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    :D

Got the £3.75 slow cooker from Ts - thanks to HudK

Along with 70 wash Persil for £5 & my lots of necessary shopping on the bus :o

Shopping bags in one hand, slow cooker under arm & huge Persil in other hand :o
    I had to get to house in relay of 2 items every 10 metres :rotfl:

2973571.jpg
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• Freewheeling
    Snap-ant wrote: »

2973571.jpg

£3.75! Bargainous!
  • curlgirl
    curlgirl Posts: 591 Forumite
    Snap-ant wrote: »

2973571.jpg
    I bought 1 of these when they were £10, don't use it loads but is handy. might see if I can pick up a spare at that price ;)
  • Savvybuyer
    Savvybuyer Posts: 22,332 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Yes I think so.

Did anyone buy the Shreddies Max from A's to see if it compares with M? I might go tonight so I'd be curious to know.

Also, I notice that on Shoppmium that are 3 different meat free products for free in Sains. My freezer is already pretty full so this could be tricky.

I understood that Heron Foods had the Cranberry & Oat version available for £1. So I am to remove them or cross them out and put a note about Heron Foods onto the M list. As for the APG collectors in M (M £1.50:eek:), I'd have thought they should still have them as they've got more stores than I usually have these days. They have gone from one of my stores and been moved to the RTC shelf from which (I think) the collectors don't collect prices in one of my other places but still remaining on regular shelves elsewhere. They are not disappearing fast but neither are they staying around indefinitely like other items do - so it's not a case where they've probably dropped off immediately but one where they might still be on the APG for M (particularly on Monday rather than today) and I'd give them a two-thirds chance of working. I am probably being very pessimistic there.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure