Fall too Pieces

Comments

• lindens
    lindens Posts: 2,870 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Small update I am not feeling to well so its a money update only my mood is dead low.

Prolific is flying 3.35 in confirmed another 9 in pending

my cashback has arrived and my payment from power of opinions. I dropped 2.50 from opinion outpost while at work. Signature updated.

keep that exercise up - will help your mood
    hope you feel better soon
    You're not your * could have not of * Debt not dept *
  • Homegrown0
    Homegrown0 Posts: 1,280 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Sending some wellness thoughts your way Scott. As lindens mentioned above, exercise will help keep those endorphins pumping so stay active if you can. J
    Sealed Pot Challenge 075
    Pay off by Xmas 2019 #02 - target £10,000
  • System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Oh you have been doing really well, hope it's a short blip. Don't suffer though , please seek help if it goes worse.

As homegrown says the exercise will help.
  • I have dropped 3 nights out of 4 due to not feeling right. I was on nights on Wednesday and I have never being so ill, I was getting panic attacks at work I was shattered too

I fell asleep with clients too, I got out of work and within 2mins off getting on the bus home I fell asleep and did the same on my second bus home. Work knew I wasn't right but wouldn't even let me take holidays to finish earlier. I have never being like this before, my gp upped my meds on the Monday and it has knocked the stuffing out of me. I asked if I could go at 5am and they said no.

Re training I haven't backed it off I did an 8mile run last night, and I am going out running in the morning. I am taking tonight off then I am back in work for one night on Monday then I am not in again till Thursday.
  • lindens wrote: »
    keep that exercise up - will help your mood
    hope you feel better soon

Thank you for popping in on my journal Lindens, as other posters will tell you I train a lot lol I don't stop training as I know the consequences with my mental health.

Its being a horrible feweeks my partners son has autism and we are having a nightmare with him, last week came to a head where he decided to move out and live with his dad. We have had weeks and weeks of issues with him.
  • Seasidegal58
    Seasidegal58 Posts: 5,677 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    You've been having a rough time lately. I do hope things have improved for you and you OH. Let us know how things are going.
    SSG x
    Finally Debt Free! - July 2016 🌟
    Finished Emergency Fund- £10,000 April 2017
    🌟
    RETIRED: MAY 2021!!!!😀🎆
    My diary: “Seasidegal's Scrimpy Retirement Diary!”
  • Yeah well me and my oh are okayish, she is devastated her son is being so cold. He wont even speak with her and keeps slagging her off to his dad. My partner is a mess being truthful we have had her at the docs this morning who has given her some citalophram and a counselling referral.

I will do a further update later I am heading out running to try and get my head right for work later which I am bricking it about.
  • lindens
    lindens Posts: 2,870 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Thank you for popping in on my journal Lindens, as other posters will tell you I train a lot lol I don't stop training as I know the consequences with my mental health.

Its being a horrible feweeks my partners son has autism and we are having a nightmare with him, last week came to a head where he decided to move out and live with his dad. We have had weeks and weeks of issues with him.
    I spent last week reading all of your diary. Now subscribed :) you are doing well on your journey, despite the blips
    You're not your * could have not of * Debt not dept *
  • Scott-Weiland
    Scott-Weiland Posts: 481 Forumite
    edited 3 July 2018 at 10:04AM
    lindens wrote: »
    I spent last week reading all of your diary. Now subscribed :) you are doing well on your journey, despite the blips

Thanks for subscribing Lindens, do you have a diary yourself and I will pop in???

Well my update for day I will break it into 3 bits work/money/and personal life.

Work

I went into work last night for one night only lol I felt very jittery but I got through it. Work were quite supportive and kept me on a quieter skill set so I didn't get hammered with calls all night. I am back in on Thursday night so its not to bad but its good being kinda back in a routine. I got through the night without falling asleep which was a bonus.

Re money and Surveys

Money is tight as I have just pulled out for 2 passport which was just shy of 200quid. I have loads to buy for our holiday Cyprus is getting nearer 2nd week in August. Can anyone give opinions on wheres the best place to buy suntan lotions?? I have looked at places like home bargains and b and m but all they seem to sell is the titchy ones ie 100ml or 150ml.

I have some survey cash due in I dropped:

£2.50 from opinion outpost last night

and around 7 pounds from prolific academic, prolific I am doing well on and so is my partner we signed up to a daily study which runs for 30days. I seem to be getting 1-2 40p surveys a day off it. Pending has around 9pounds in it now.

I haven't dropped anything else.

Personal life and stuff

Re personal life everything is much calmer now my partners son isn't here, my partner is devastated he has gone but she is trying to focus on her daughter. We have being trying to manage her son and her daughter has being left and neglected a bit. On Saturday we took her horse riding which she loved it was well worth the 30 quid to see her happy. I think we are going to have a cheat ish night diet wise with the footy being on, pizzas are getting ordered (via just eat on topcashback obviously lol).

Training wise I did an 8mile run before work yesterday which was good to get the cobwebs clear. I burnt like a crisp but that's buy the buy I went into work very tanned or red lol. I am aching like a man 90 today, my partners at work all day so I am on gardening duty in a bit.
  • Scott-Weiland
    Scott-Weiland Posts: 481 Forumite
    Well its finally got to payout point I have just dropped 50quid from YouGov updating my signature in a tick. Can't wait till this hits it will be a big help since this month cash is tight due to passports being bought.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback