Has Lloyds taken £400 from my account?

16/9/19 - 2 lots of £200 was taken from my account under 0902 correction with the code Pay. I don't recognize it and it left me in the minus and I had to use all my savings to back in the plus again and now I only have £20 to last me until October 11th.

Llyods bank has been very glitchy lately. A standing order of £200 bounced on the 13/9/19 and itrepreated itself three times. It could be related to that, but I fear I could be a victim of fraud or theft from a third party.

Comments

• boo_star
    boo_star Posts: 3,202
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Phone them and ask them.
  • Gonna ring them later. Their lines not open yet.
  • Ben8282
    Ben8282 Posts: 4,821
    Combo Breaker First Post Newshound!
    Forumite
    Gonna ring them later. Their lines not open yet.
    Lloyds provide 24 hour telephone banking.
  • Gonna ring them later. Their lines not open yet.

So, what did Lloyds say? (This should be good).
  • Robin9
    Robin9 Posts: 12,055
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Why did the SO of £200 on 13/9 bounce ?
    Never pay on an estimated bill
  • Robin9 wrote: »
    Why did the SO of £200 on 13/9 bounce ?

If it did - it would not show on the statement - standing orders not paid just don't go out and then come back.
  • 16/9/19 - 2 lots of £200 was taken from my account under 0902 correction with the code Pay. I don't recognize it and it left me in the minus and I had to use all my savings to back in the plus again and now I only have £20 to last me until October 11th.

Llyods bank has been very glitchy lately. A standing order of £200 bounced on the 13/9/19 and itrepreated itself three times. It could be related to that, but I fear I could be a victim of fraud or theft from a third party.

Did you withdraw or pay a bill on date?
    As above standing orders that are not paid do not go out of the account at all.
    If you withdrew or paid a bill it might have gone through twice in error and that 's why there is a contra entry?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure