Amazon £5 off email

GT60
GT60 Posts: 2,320 Forumite
Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
Hi has any who down loaded the Amazon music app a few weeks back received their e mail with the £5 off code?
I installed the app and signed in like I was supposed to but no e mail today the 7th.
Just a thought
Thanks
Spending my time reading how to fix PC's,instead of looking at Facebook.

Comments

• GT60
    GT60 Posts: 2,320 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Result after e mailing Amazon.
    From your e-mail, I'm sorry to hear that you've not received promotional credit of 5.00 GBP for downloading Music application on your device. We're sorry for any inconvenience caused by this.

This might have happened due to some technical issue.

I understand the inconvenience this situation has caused and on this occasion, I'd like to give you £5.00 promotional credit, for use towards your next Amazon.co.uk order.

Please note that this will only be visible when you place an order, it won't appear in the "Gift cards" section of Your Account

Promotional credit must be redeemed at our website, towards the purchase of products sold and fulfilled by Amazon. Promotional credit can't be used to purchase Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards, items sold by third party Sellers including Warehouse Deals, products sold and distributed by Audible, against Kindle books, delivery costs, or against gift wrapping costs.

When paying for an order with promotional credit you will have to add the relevant item(s) to your Shopping Basket and complete your order via checkout. If you use our 1-Click ordering method, any promotional credit might not apply to your order.

When you place a qualifying order, you'll be able to see that the value of your promotional credit has been deducted from the total cost. Any unused funds will be retained in your account to be used at a later date.

You can view the terms and conditions for promotional credit here:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201895970

I hope this clarifies the situation. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

We'd appreciate your feedback. Please use the links below to tell us about your experience today.
    Did I solve your problem?
    Yes No
    Your feedback is helping us build Earth's Most Customer-Centric Company.

Warmest regards,
    Mohan Raj S
    Amazon.co.uk
    Spending my time reading how to fix PC's,instead of looking at Facebook.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure