Comments

• Sarahdol75
    Sarahdol75 Posts: 7,717 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Good morning everyone.
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Shame Mr TS is not a jumper man :(

I got him couple £1 ones when Ts did their big clothing sale few years back he never wore them, gifted one to his dad and the others went to charity only this year, I did try :o
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    sarahskint wrote: »
    morning :D

strange question for first thing in the morning. Are there any justifications on filming children on dash cams? I mean if I was stood outside a park with a hand held camera filming kids I would be carted away - but if you park outside a kids playground and film them on a dash cam is that ok? I'm looking into a safeguarding issue lol Also with dash cams can they be left on to record 24/7 regardless of where they are parked? I've been on google for a while and am struggling to find information!!

I know of a situation where a family have complained to the police about the actions of a neighbour and an injunction has been taken out against him for this very thing. Sorry to be vague and obviously I’m not fully aware of the details but if it is a safeguarding issue then there are steps the police will take.
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    louj101 wrote: »
    Happy Christmas everyone:xmastree:

For all my lovely siber friends
    Sorry its been so long again :( but I've had the worst year ever with my pain :( so I'm hoping for better year next year xx

how are you all doing? X

I'm hoping to be on here a little more next year due tomy son (16 years old mikie) is going to help get some bargains :)

Money is just getting worse every year I'm like this so something have got to be done because I'm not going to get better from this :( I have just been told I have fibromyalgia :(

Anyway have a lovely bargain hunting day xx

Sorry to hear that you are still not well Lou......hope you are getting the Heinz glitch....that will get you off to a good start. It should work today:)
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    LANGO1966 wrote: »
    Pepe looking forward to his first New Year.

https://s18.postimg.org/f5vm0phvt/image.jpg

What a beauty....and so well coordinated:D
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited 31 December 2017 at 4:18PM
    If anyone has a COS balance just south of twenty pounds and is wondering in the direction of Sainsbobs several things are worth considering for cashback

Moma bircher muesli wild berry or raspberry 70p with 50p cashback - up to 5 of each so 20p each - eg £7 outlay with £5 return
    Little dish x 2 macaroni cheese or beans 75p each total outlay £1.50 with £1.25 return - good for foodbanks
    Arla big milk 2l - £1.75 with 90p cadhback so it works out cheaper than standard 2litres

so these 3 £10.25 in total with £7.15 cashback - nice lump sum and all useful stuff

Needless tp say my massive Sainsbobs does not stock the moma birchers :(
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • louj101
    louj101 Posts: 1,704 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Sorry to hear that you are still not well Lou......hope you are getting the Heinz glitch....that will get you off to a good start. It should work today:)

hi TrulyMadly x
    thank you xx hows things with you?

No, I have only just come on here, do tell me more? Lol my son said he will go to the shops if I come across some bargains :) bless him x

:(broke my back doing glitching :eek:
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,955 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    sarahskint wrote: »
    morning :D

strange question for first thing in the morning. Are there any justifications on filming children on dash cams? I mean if I was stood outside a park with a hand held camera filming kids I would be carted away - but if you park outside a kids playground and film them on a dash cam is that ok? I'm looking into a safeguarding issue lol Also with dash cams can they be left on to record 24/7 regardless of where they are parked? I've been on google for a while and am struggling to find information!!

I've send dashcam video posted on local facebook groups of kids cycling dangerously in traffic. Accompanied by messages about knowing what your kids are doing.
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • Saversue
    Saversue Posts: 1,918 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    LANGO1966 wrote: »
    Pepe looking forward to his first New Year.

https://s18.postimg.org/f5vm0phvt/image.jpg

Pepe is a handsome chap, very regal sat on that cushion, and looks thoroughly spoil :) Hope you and he have a happy New Year.
  • LANGO1966
    LANGO1966 Posts: 2,054 Forumite
    Saversue wrote: »
    Pepe is a handsome chap, very regal sat on that cushion, and looks thoroughly spoil :) Hope you and he have a happy New Year.

Hope you have a wonderful New Year.
    Done beans shop in same store as issue yesterday, nothing but polite helpful staff today, must have been national trout day yesterday:rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure