B@Q Free £10

Options
signed up for the B@Q storecard and will recieve £10 to spend in store after 90 days.cant see a catch if you dont shop on the card.

Comments

• Reaper
    Reaper Posts: 7,283 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    You probably meant to post this on the main credit card forum rather than the Stoozers sub-forum, as it is hard to think of a card less suitable for stoozing (no 0%, high APR, 4% minimum repayments).

Just suitable for those who want it for the £10, as you say.
  • YorkshireBoy
    YorkshireBoy Posts: 31,541 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Reaper wrote:
    You probably meant to post this on the main credit card forum rather than the Stoozers sub-forum, as it is hard to think of a card less suitable for stoozing (no 0%, high APR, 4% minimum repayments).

Just suitable for those who want it for the £10, as you say.
    You may be right Reaper, but I suspect he/she saw the words 'Stoozing (Free Cash from Credit Cards) Trial Board', and thought "Well, I haven't a clue what 'Stoozing' means - but I sure as heck know what 'free cash from credit cards' means. I'll post it in there!" ;)
  • HelenR_3
    Options
    You may be right Reaper, but I suspect he/she saw the words 'Stoozing (Free Cash from Credit Cards) Trial Board', and thought "Well, I haven't a clue what 'Stoozing' means - but I sure as heck know what 'free cash from credit cards' means. I'll post it in there!" ;)

:rotfl: :T :rotfl:
    Keep on keeping on... :beer:
  • CTT_2
    CTT_2 Posts: 403 Forumite
    Options
    HelenR wrote:
    :rotfl: :T :rotfl:

butt out helen r.
  • HelenR_3
    Options
    CTT wrote:
    butt out helen r.

Look little man , dont get all flustered cos someone called you a fool

:rotfl:
    Keep on keeping on... :beer:
  • Reaper
    Reaper Posts: 7,283 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    I suspect he/she saw the words 'Stoozing (Free Cash from Credit Cards)... ;)
    Lol, I think you are right.

But ajg - don't get put off by some mild mickey taking on your first post, instead read about stoozing by clicking on the "Stoozing" link in the blue box above. You'll find it an interesting read.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure