Clearing a CCJ

I took a personal load with HBOS a few years ago, in which I lost my job and the loan went into a CCJ. I cleared the debt back in July of this year, however I am being sent around the house by Blair, Oliver and Scott and HBOS.

I am trying to get Blair, Oliver and Scott to send a notification to HBOS (which I believe they maybe the same company) to confirmed that I have paid they debt in order for HBOS to send the solicitor who issued the CCJ a notification to say the debt has been cleared in order for me to get a letter of satisfaction. However I am getting no where and no one will tell me if any notifications have been sent or if they have recieved any thing.

Can any one help?????????????

Comments

• Tixy
    Tixy Posts: 31,455 Forumite
    BOS and HBOS are the same company.

How are you contacting BOS? Have you written to them?
    A smile enriches those who receive without making poorer those who give
    or "It costs nowt to be nice"
  • I thought they were the same company, I have called and written to them on quite a few occasions now.

When I call I go through to the personal loans collections team and speak to them.
  • Tixy
    Tixy Posts: 31,455 Forumite
    I'd write again and head the letter up as formal complaint and that if the issue is not resolved that you will complain to the FOS.
    A smile enriches those who receive without making poorer those who give
    or "It costs nowt to be nice"
  • Quentin
    Quentin Posts: 40,405 Forumite
    Even though you now paid it the CCJ remains on your record for 6 years (unless paid within 28 days of getting the judgement)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure