Get Spooking & Slimming for Halloween - Slimming World support thread 2017

Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,268 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Yes I remember seeing a newspaper article about a group of woman all the same weight & how different they all looked.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,921 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    esmy wrote: »

Having a quick flick through, no you wouldnt think they all weighed the same
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • greentiger
    greentiger Posts: 2,406 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Congrats, Mrs_R, on becoming SOTW.

Hello, D!jà Vu. Come in, grab a chair and a cuppa. You have great motivation already.

I am not doing well at all, Sunshine, sadly, but I have behaved today.
    Sewing 46/COLOR]Woollies 6Card s 17Reading 11/40
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    I cant wear original jeans as they dont stay up:rotfl::rotfl:
    I have had what i posted and just had 2 benefit bars (6 syns)

I think we need a picture of your skinny jeans! :T:T:T:T

I am still wearing maternity trousers.... will as I lack a waist line I think I will always be wearing these...:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    greentiger wrote: »
    Congrats, Mrs_R, on becoming SOTW.

Hello, D!jà Vu. Come in, grab a chair and a cuppa. You have great motivation already.

I am not doing well at all, Sunshine, sadly, but I have behaved today.

oh honey you will get there, every small step is a step in the right direction, but remember what matters most is that you are happy x
  • beanielou
    Options
    D!jà Vu~~Welcome to our lovely thread.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,921 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I think we need a picture of your skinny jeans! :T:T:T:T

I am still wearing maternity trousers.... will as I lack a waist line I think I will always be wearing these...:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

oh honey you will get there, every small step is a step in the right direction, but remember what matters most is that you are happy x

Might do one when i get home, then again might not:rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    Didn't go to weigh in yesterday. Really wasn't well, so had an early night instead.

Today's 'plan':
    Breakfast - porridge
    Lunch - pasta salad
    Dinner - pasta and sauce (yes I know, bad planning with pasta twice in a day)
    Snacks - fruit, ginger sweets

HA - milk and cheese
    HB - oats
    Syns - honey (1), salad dressing (1), ginger sweets and drugs :(
    Zebras rock
  • Deja_Vu
    Deja_Vu Posts: 39 Forumite
    Options
    Morning Everyone

Hope you all have a good day.
    Can't wait for my skinny jean day well done Bubbs:T
    I am going into that period when I will no loose, I can feel the bloated tummy and tummy gripes developing..... it will be 3 weeks of at the most 1lb a week loss.

I have been really good today.

Breakfast - Tomato, ham,
    snack - apple
    lunch - 1 pk of beetroot and a whole celery.
    snack - apple
    Tea - cannot be bothered to move my bum after doing an hour power walk!

I bet I have red wee tomorrow!

3 sizes is amazing. :T:T:T:T:T

I am still wearing my original clothes, but I do have to throw my trainers away as they have holes in! My feet used to be 4.5 and they are now a 6.... I have fat feet!

I'm sorry Sunshinemummy but i have to ask...
    A whole head of celery??? Really???:shocked: :shocked::eek: Devils food:rotfl:

Today's Plan

B Overnight Oats with Berries (heB)
    L Fried tomatoes with sauteed potatoes (fry light)
    D Spag Bol with a sprinkle of cheese and salad
    Will syn bolognese as its a freezer batch made with 12% fat mince that originally made about 12 portions as I loaded it with veg so will round up to 2 syns just to be safe + max 5.5 for cheese. (I can't remember how far a grated portion of cheddar goes)
    Apple or Pear for snacks today
    heA Milk
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,587 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    kathrynha wrote: »
    Didn't go to weigh in yesterday. Really wasn't well, so had an early night instead

Sorry to hear that kathrynha. Hope today is a better one.:)
    I have been really good today.

Breakfast - Tomato, ham,
    snack - apple
    lunch - 1 pk of beetroot and a whole celery.
    snack - apple
    Tea - cannot be bothered to move my bum after doing an hour power walk!

Deja_Vu wrote: »
    I'm sorry Sunshinemummy but i have to ask...
    A whole head of celery??? Really???:shocked: :shocked::eek: Devils food:rotfl:

I recognise it. It's the Aldi version of SW!:D:rotfl:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRF8qfttX0W8PUjqHm8GqgXmvj1Kmcl02F9QSu-rMwv9uU3pQ79
    I couldn't help think of this when I read about the new skinnies bubbs. Well done on your NSV!:T

Are you the one and only on the social team now beanie or have you been sacked?:(
    Deja_Vu wrote: »
    max 5.5 for cheese. (I can't remember how far a grated portion of cheddar goes)
    Sadly not very far.:( I've been weighing and measuring more than usual lately to try to lose this last few pounds. I weighed grated cheddar last week for a topping and it seemed measly.:(

Well done for your aspirational target and good luck.:)

Do ask if you need any syn values and we'll look them up for you.

Lush (good to see you back BTW:)). The ice cream is 4 for 100 ml and Askey cup cones are just 0.5.

I am going into that period when I will not lose, I can feel the bloated tummy and tummy gripes developing..... it will be 3 weeks of at the most 1lb a week loss.

I'm feeling a bit like that too. I was 100% angelic on plan last week and gained half a pound.:mad: I've been perfect this week too but not feeling at all hopeful for tomorrow's WI. I feel fairly slim but I think I've just got used to being over the top of my range. We'll plod on together.:)

Today's EE plan:
    B: NAS grapefruit, HEB (+6) monster portion of porage with HEA milk
    L: lentil and veg soup
    D: SW spaghetti Bolognese
    Syns: 6 xtra porage, 2 syrup, 6 (?) Parmesan

I've just checked and I should finish the day on 92 syns. I've deliberately over estimated my cheese as Parmesan weighs very light (25g is just 1 syn) and tastes strong so I could have a mountain of it!:D
  • beanielou
    Options
    kathrynha ~~ Hope today is a better day for you.

I am the only person currently left on the social team.
    Am considering my position as the whole situation does not sit well with me.
    Might have caused a bit of a stoochy to sack me because of my chronic condition.

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure