Birmingham airport to travelodge.

I have never flown from Birmingham before so I am looking for some advice. We are arriving at 9.30 pm into Birmingham and are staying at the Travelodge in terminal road. I cannot seem to find info on transfer buses. What would be our best option for 3 adults getting to the hotel? TIA
"Sometimes life sucks....but the alternative is unacceptable."

Comments

• melanzana
    melanzana Posts: 3,953 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Contact the Travelodge you are using for this information, I'm sure they will help.
  • heatherw_01
    heatherw_01 Posts: 6,554 Ambassador
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    I stayed there once and had to get a taxi although I think there is a public transport bus that runs although couldn't find which one from googling.
    Give them a call and they should be able to help.

Moving this to the UK holidays board

Hi, we move threads if we think they’ll get more help elsewhere (please read the forum rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board. If you have any questions about this policy please email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Quick Grabbit, Freebies, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning and the UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards.
    If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.
    All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • colcheslad
    colcheslad Posts: 240 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    You can get the X1 or the X12 from the airport bus station and alight at 'Cargo Terminal' bus stop, which is a few minutes walk to the Travelodge. Buses are still fairly frequent at that time of night, expect a wait of around 15 minutes between services.
  • tealady
    tealady Posts: 3,742 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Hi
    Try the travelwm website. If you put in the details of where you are travelling from and to you should be able to get transport details.
    Alternatively google local taxi companies.
    HTH
    Find out who you are and do that on purpose (thanks to Owain Wyn Jones quoting Dolly Parton)
  • elisebutt65
    elisebutt65 Posts: 3,854 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    russetred wrote: »
    I have never flown from Birmingham before so I am looking for some advice. We are arriving at 9.30 pm into Birmingham and are staying at the Travelodge in terminal road. I cannot seem to find info on transfer buses. What would be our best option for 3 adults getting to the hotel? TIA

We got an Uber to the airport. Bit far to walk.
    Noli nothis permittere te terere
    Bad Mothers Club Member No.665
    [STRIKE]Student MoneySaving Club member 026![/STRIKE] Teacher now and still Moneysaving:D

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure