How to get hold of Plusnet?

Anyone know how to get to talk to somone at Plusnet? Phonecalls, have around 30 minute wait, then cut off as soon as the phone seems to be ringing someone's extension. Tried a few times. Online chat won't respond, emails bounce back and raising a query online on my account is ignored.

Changed to another provider but they continued to bill me regardless. I cancelled the direct debit to stop them overcharging me and found that there was no way to contact them. Access to my account was frozen because I hadn't paid what they had billed. I tried emailing, raising a query online, replying to their email and phoning. Phone wait was 30 mins minimum, but they supplied a number to text them. Thought I'd try that but when I pressed send, my mobile told me that there would be a supplementary charge - and of course it was a lengthy email. Back to phoning and in a queue. Writing this whilst waiting - and right now, the music stopped, a phone was ringing.... AND THEN I WAS CUT OFF!!! Of course, if I don't pay, my credit rating will be affected. Ombudsman, I thought but they won't help until it's been 8 weeks. Is there any way to get through?

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport