Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 249
    • mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 16th Dec 18, 12:03 PM
    • 39,582 Posts
    • 300,015 Thanks
    mjm3346
    Bit of feedback on Booking Buddy under "shop" - this seems to pay the 10 SB after 30/31 days with no problem for completed searches - Have received 120 SB so far with 290 pending.
    Internet goodness 26194
    • bicif
    • By bicif 16th Dec 18, 6:00 PM
    • 30 Posts
    • 34 Thanks
    bicif
    survey 9889468 for 250sb on nail polish one of those webcam surveys but took 5mins cant believe how easy it was for 250sb to be honest

edit.. just did 9887476 and it was the exact same survey but for 50sb.
    Last edited by bicif; 16-12-2018 at 6:14 PM.
    • Wizzbang
    • By Wizzbang 16th Dec 18, 8:51 PM
    • 4,426 Posts
    • 10,100 Thanks
    Wizzbang
    I don't post much anymore, simply because I don't have the time with a baby. However, I will add my two-penneth here (probably too late) - I simply don't understand what many of you are getting so uppity about. Browntoa has been around on this thread for a long time too (and this forum), perhaps not posting so much lately here either but that's neither here nor there.

They are simply re-iterating 'the rules' and have done absolutely nothing wrong. They are quite right that this is MSE's forum and no-one else has the right to say what should be posted here, no matter how much you post here or think you 'own' this thread. The codes thread really does streamline things and help people find the information they need to quickly, which is the hallmark of any good organisation system.

I'm afraid you'd need to set up your own Facebook page or blog for the privilege of being able to write and organise however you like. So, I think it best if everyone quietly moves on; enjoy this thread and the codes thread for what they are (generally helpful and friendly), and accept that there need to be some lines of authority in order to facilitate the smooth running of a forum of this size. And, if you don't like it- you don't have to be here.
    Minimalist
    Extra income since 01/11/12 35,397.06
    (Not inc coupons, yellow stickies, bank interest or loyalty rewards because I have better things to do than catalogue everything!) Swagbucks 2,700.00
    • thisone
    • By thisone 16th Dec 18, 9:00 PM
    • 1,734 Posts
    • 50,498 Thanks
    thisone
    Thank you SJ for your deleted post.
    Why do I feel like we're being trolled?
    Last edited by thisone; 16-12-2018 at 11:35 PM.
    • sonjaday
    • By sonjaday 17th Dec 18, 8:45 AM
    • 200 Posts
    • 568 Thanks
    sonjaday
    The Swago board is live.

Clicking on the search box on the board won a Deck the Halls Collector's Bill.

Just in case someone may have forgotten about both!!
    • thisone
    • By thisone 17th Dec 18, 8:52 AM
    • 1,734 Posts
    • 50,498 Thanks
    thisone
    Thanks, before people redeem swagbucks, we should be getting a swagup from last weeks team challenge shouldn't we?
    • minimadtrix
    • By minimadtrix 17th Dec 18, 9:01 AM
    • 1,281 Posts
    • 8,546 Thanks
    minimadtrix
    Warning: Duplication of previous post coming!

Yet again, surveys on the home page are not crediting for me. Anyone else having this problem?
    • John1963
    • By John1963 17th Dec 18, 9:20 AM
    • 192 Posts
    • 537 Thanks
    John1963
    To Do List Bonuses - 17th December
    Step 1 = 3 SB

Step 2 = 5 SB
    • sonjaday
    • By sonjaday 17th Dec 18, 9:39 AM
    • 200 Posts
    • 568 Thanks
    sonjaday
    Warning: Duplication of previous post coming!

Yet again, surveys on the home page are not crediting for me. Anyone else having this problem?
    Originally posted by minimadtrix
    Sorry can't help as I don't tend to do the Home Page surveys, I just had to say that your post made me
    • silverfairy
    • By silverfairy 17th Dec 18, 10:25 AM
    • 1,330 Posts
    • 3,347 Thanks
    silverfairy
    Thanks, before people redeem swagbucks, we should be getting a swagup from last weeks team challenge shouldn't we?
    Originally posted by thisone
    Yes, a swagup will be due probably later tonight
    • rachelja
    • By rachelja 17th Dec 18, 10:43 AM
    • 3,059 Posts
    • 4,987 Thanks
    rachelja
    Instant for 10 SB
    Newbie blogger
    • rachelja
    • By rachelja 17th Dec 18, 10:44 AM
    • 3,059 Posts
    • 4,987 Thanks
    rachelja
    {Removed By Forum Team}
    Originally posted by MarneyMB
    I've missed the last codes too.
    Last edited by MSE Tine; 17-12-2018 at 3:49 PM.
    Newbie blogger
    • Super Trouper
    • By Super Trouper 17th Dec 18, 11:38 AM
    • 909 Posts
    • 2,449 Thanks
    Super Trouper
    Originally posted by minimadtrix
    Working fine here.

{Removed By Forum Team
    Originally posted by MarneyMB
    The swagcode thread is in the same sub-forum as this very thread and is always bumped to the top along with this thread when there is a code active.

As long as I've been a member here the codes have been posted in BOTH threads, so I agree I don't understand what the big deal is now with cleaning up this thread of code posting. But like mjm3346 says, they're worth a couple of pence at the most. If the mods decide that they should only be posted in a single thread, well now we all know that and that thread is in the exact same place as this thread.
    Last edited by MSE Tine; 17-12-2018 at 3:50 PM. Reason: {Edited by Forum Team}
    • mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 17th Dec 18, 12:32 PM
    • 39,582 Posts
    • 300,015 Thanks
    mjm3346
    A search link from FB (added to post #1)

Search all week long to collect 6 Deck The Halls Collector's Bills to earn a 20 SB bonus!

Click the link below for your chance to win!

http://www.swagbucks.com/g/l/6zogel
    Internet goodness 26194
    • vandanfc
    • By vandanfc 17th Dec 18, 1:20 PM
    • 1,886 Posts
    • 5,562 Thanks
    vandanfc
    Working fine here.

The swagcode thread is in the same sub-forum as this very thread and is always bumped to the top along with this thread when there is a code active.

As long as I've been a member here the codes have been posted in BOTH threads, so I agree I don't understand what the big deal is now with cleaning up this thread of code posting. But like mjm3346 says, they're worth a couple of pence at the most. If the mods decide that they should only be posted in a single thread, well now we all know that and that thread is in the exact same place as this thread.
    Originally posted by Super Trouper
    I think the issue might arise when you need a swagcode to complete Swago. Then missing them could be worth upto 300 sb's to someone.
    • Super Trouper
    • By Super Trouper 17th Dec 18, 1:30 PM
    • 909 Posts
    • 2,449 Thanks
    Super Trouper
    I think the issue might arise when you need a swagcode to complete Swago. Then missing them could be worth upto 300 sb's to someone.
    Originally posted by vandanfc
    Swago runs a whole week usually, plenty of time. There's really no issue - a very small change was instigated by a mod. Even if all you ever do is go directly to this thread, you can simply click the 'Boost Your Income' sub-forum link at the top of this page for what you're looking for. It's one click - it's really not worth making a song and dance about.
    • thisone
    • By thisone 17th Dec 18, 1:48 PM
    • 1,734 Posts
    • 50,498 Thanks
    thisone
    Fair point, but you make the guides actions sound so polite. If they'd just asked us to change and gave a fair reason, rather just having posts deleted and going 'because I say so' the tone of any discussion would have been entirely different.
    They are a Board Guide on MSE. Intelligent, carefully weighed actions are what we as contributors should expect.
    • SPnomore
    • By SPnomore 17th Dec 18, 2:25 PM
    • 10 Posts
    • 423 Thanks
    SPnomore
    Swago runs a whole week usually, plenty of time. There's really no issue - a very small change was instigated by a mod. Even if all you ever do is go directly to this thread, you can simply click the 'Boost Your Income' sub-forum link at the top of this page for what you're looking for. It's one click - it's really not worth making a song and dance about.
    Originally posted by Super Trouper

It might only be one click but codes can come it at random times of the day so you would be having to do that all day long. If people are reading this thread anyway then it is totally rediculous to force people to monitor multiple places all day long. It's just click-bait to get extra ad revenue. Anyway I'm sure all this deleting of posts is discouraging people from trying to be helpful so I doubt I'll have anything else to say here.
    • MSE Tine
    • By MSE Tine 17th Dec 18, 3:44 PM
    • 66 Posts
    • 161 Thanks
    MSE Tine
    Hi all,

Please can we remind everyone to keep our Forums a friendly place for all users and we have removed some of the less friendly comments from this thread.

This thread is getting pretty long so I'm going to close it for now - please can we ask one of the regulars to start a new one again and try to keep Chat in one thread and codes in the other to make things easier for everyone to find please?

Keeping the codes to one thread does make things easier for everyone who may not wish to scroll through the chat to find any new codes - especially on days when people may be short of time, but still want to keep on top of their money saving and SwagBucking.
    Could you do with a Money Makeover?

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Facebook, MSE Deals Twitter, Forum Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
    Join the MSE Forum
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,733Posts Today

8,122Users online

Martin's Twitter