Swagbucking into 2018

Options

Comments

• bicif
    bicif Posts: 32 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 16 December 2018 at 7:14PM
    Options
    survey 9889468 for 250sb on nail polish one of those webcam surveys but took 5mins cant believe how easy it was for 250sb to be honest

edit.. just did 9887476 and it was the exact same survey but for 50sb.
  • Wizzbang
    Wizzbang Posts: 4,716 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    I don't post much anymore, simply because I don't have the time with a baby. However, I will add my two-penneth here (probably too late) - I simply don't understand what many of you are getting so uppity about. Browntoa has been around on this thread for a long time too (and this forum), perhaps not posting so much lately here either but that's neither here nor there.

They are simply re-iterating 'the rules' and have done absolutely nothing wrong. They are quite right that this is MSE's forum and no-one else has the right to say what should be posted here, no matter how much you post here or think you 'own' this thread. The codes thread really does streamline things and help people find the information they need to quickly, which is the hallmark of any good organisation system.

I'm afraid you'd need to set up your own Facebook page or blog for the privilege of being able to write and organise however you like. So, I think it best if everyone quietly moves on; enjoy this thread and the codes thread for what they are (generally helpful and friendly), and accept that there need to be some lines of authority in order to facilitate the smooth running of a forum of this size. And, if you don't like it- you don't have to be here.
    Minimalist
    Extra income since 01/11/12 £36,546.45

• thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    edited 17 December 2018 at 12:35AM
    Options
    Thank you SJ for your deleted post.
    Why do I feel like we're being trolled?
  • sonjaday
    sonjaday Posts: 287 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    The Swago board is live.

Clicking on the search box on the board won a Deck the Halls Collector's Bill.

Just in case someone may have forgotten about both!! :o
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Thanks, before people redeem swagbucks, we should be getting a swagup from last weeks team challenge shouldn't we?
  • minimadtrix
    Options
    Warning: Duplication of previous post coming!

Yet again, surveys on the home page are not crediting for me. Anyone else having this problem?
  • John1963
    Options
    Step 1 = 3 SB

Step 2 = 5 SB
  • sonjaday
    Options
    Warning: Duplication of previous post coming!

Yet again, surveys on the home page are not crediting for me. Anyone else having this problem?

Sorry can't help as I don't tend to do the Home Page surveys, I just had to say that your post made me :rotfl: :rotfl:
  • silverfairy
    Options
    thisone wrote: »
    Thanks, before people redeem swagbucks, we should be getting a swagup from last weeks team challenge shouldn't we?

Yes, a swagup will be due probably later tonight
  • System
    System Posts: 178,094 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Instant for 10 SB
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income