ASDA Jet Wash

Comments

• giraffe69
    giraffe69 Posts: 3,558 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    A touch prejudicial. The two car washes in my town both have adequate loads of eastern europeans and they have done a decent job (better than i would) at a reasonable price and with one of them club card points as well! no stone covered dirty cloths I have spotted.
  • Norman_Castle
    Norman_Castle Posts: 11,871 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    And to be honest I'd rather do it myself then let the poles (other eastern Europeans are available) drag a stone covered dirty cloth along my paint work. :(
    Based on the queues of expensive cars presumably from happy customers regularly lining up outside these places its unlikely they will miss your business.
  • Based on the queues of expensive cars presumably from happy customers regularly lining up outside these places its unlikely they will miss your business.

Ha ha OK, shut up!

I bet the expensive cars lining up are all company cars or cars driven by people who don't give a damn. You know, folk that would use a big yellow sponge and 1 bucket if they washed it themselves.

And not missing my business? Funny! I Get flyers for them through my letter box all the time.

I assume this is because I said Poles and Eastern European that means I must be a racist! Hardly! I'm a Labour member and I voted Remain!

Also there is a big section on Eastern European car washers a couple of years ago in the Bangernomics thread.
  • agrinnall
    agrinnall Posts: 23,344 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker

I assume this is because I said Poles and Eastern European that means I must be a racist! Hardly! I'm a Labour member and I voted Remain!

I doubt if it was because of that. However, you do come across as a bit racist, and neither of those things means you can't be one.
  • agrinnall wrote: »
    I doubt if it was because of that. However, you do come across as a bit racist, and neither of those things means you can't be one.

Explain how.
  • agrinnall
    agrinnall Posts: 23,344 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Explain how.

I think you know how, otherwise you would't have been the first person in the thread to use the word.
  • davetrousers
    davetrousers Posts: 5,862 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I won't let a jet wash near any of my vehicles.

• Norman_Castle
    Norman_Castle Posts: 11,871 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    I won't let a jet wash near any of my vehicles.
    Thats jetist. What about a jet wash with a Pole?
  • James_N
    James_N Posts: 1,089 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    The Polish may not polish the car correctly. You'd need to Czech.
    Under no circumstances may any part of my postings be used, quoted, repeated, transferred or published by any third party in ANY medium outside of this website without express written permission. Thank you.
  • markudman
    markudman Posts: 351 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Ha ha OK, shut up!

I bet the expensive cars lining up are all company cars or cars driven by people who don't give a damn. You know, folk that would use a big yellow sponge and 1 bucket if they washed it themselves.

And not missing my business? Funny! I Get flyers for them through my letter box all the time.

Also there is a big section on Eastern European car washers a couple of years ago in the Bangernomics thread.

Voting Remain is worse that than being racist,
    I have a few cars and the car washes are the best thing for my Sunday Morning, Love them,
    We may not win by protesting, but if we don’t protest we will lose.
    If we stand up to them, there is always a chance we will win.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure