Back in debt but not out

Comments

• Survey wise:

Valued Opinions : £10.25
    PA: £0
    Pureprofile: £0.50

I'm hoping that I can build these up and put them to some use, not too sure what though. I need to think about this.
  • VO is now up to payout, mainly due to the fact that I had a decent balance on there from years ago. I'm holding off getting a voucher from there yet, I'm thinking of building them up for the next few months.

Spent a total of £1.10 out of my daily budget, which gives me 90p to roll over, so far giving me an extra £1.16 to go towards Friday lunch :money::j

Won't be a NSD today as I need to pick up some chips on the way home.

Sorry I'm posting randomly, but I need to keep a check for me.
  • Sorry but proud mum moment....

DS has been nominated for an award at his new school :D and we have been invited to attend. Considering how much carp DS has had to deal with in terms of ex-gf and the move and changing schools, he's really settled in (apart from the usual boyish behaviour!)

Also DD got a fantastic end of year report for her new school and her SATs results were great too.

:D:D:D:D
  • monz
    monz Posts: 4,129 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Debt-free and Proud! Stoptober Survivor
    Dont be sorry I like seeing your posts :)
    Debt (1/9/14) £6,702.11 Debt free (30/11/2016) mortgage port- £70,077.82 and mortgage £126,517.39 o/s currently
    Debt - £17,190.83 (29/7/22) now (19/8/22) £16,688.80
  • monz wrote: »

Thanks Monz x
  • MeandO
    MeandO Posts: 2,902 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Me too! I've been doing the same thing lately - updating little snippets of money-saving as they occur, I find it helps to keep my motivation up if nothing else! :rotfl:
    Mortgage @ 03/2019: £125K, Now: £66,970
    Mortgage OP's 2024: £738.03/£2000 Total OP’s: £8948.59
    SAVINGS: EF: £6523.98/£15,000
  • MeandO wrote: »
    Me too! I've been doing the same thing lately - updating little snippets of money-saving as they occur, I find it helps to keep my motivation up if nothing else! :rotfl:

Definitely helps :D
  • Reactivated my Yougov account and my Onepoll.

Yougov - 628 points
    Onepoll - £19.20
  • Hiddenidenity
    Hiddenidenity Posts: 5,423 Forumite
    Sorry but proud mum moment....

DS has been nominated for an award at his new school :D and we have been invited to attend. Considering how much carp DS has had to deal with in terms of ex-gf and the move and changing schools, he's really settled in (apart from the usual boyish behaviour!)

Also DD got a fantastic end of year report for her new school and her SATs results were great too.

:D:D:D:D

Well done to both :D Definitely a proud mum moment :beer:
    monz wrote: »

I agree :A
  • hugglemonster
    hugglemonster Posts: 1,244 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Ooh some good news about your Mother in Law and your son's award, let's hope the cost of the car is good news too!

I like random posts as well, sometimes it nice to just share a little bit of news.

H x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport