MSE News: Sainsbury's credit card customers still unable to see their recent transactions

Sainsbury's credit card customers are still unable to see their recent transactions, five days after a system update - and there's no end date for when the problem will be fixed...
Read the full story:
'Sainsbury's credit card customers still unable to see their recent transactions'
OfficialStamp.gif
Click reply below to discuss. If you haven’t already, join the forum to reply.
Read the latest MSE News
Flag up a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
Get the Free Martin's Money Tips E-mail

Comments

• tuggy12
    tuggy12 Posts: 1,314 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    They must have subcontracted the update work to TSB
  • TadleyBaggie
    TadleyBaggie Posts: 6,048 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    It seemed to be working again on Saturday morning.
  • Yorkshireman99
    Yorkshireman99 Posts: 5,470 Forumite
    It seemed to be working again on Saturday morning.
    I gave up by then as they had clearly lost control and there was no sign of a fix. They offered me £20 nit to cancel. What a shower. I shall stick to my Barclaycard and Amex in future.
  • Paul_Herring
    Paul_Herring Posts: 7,481 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    edited 2 July 2018 at 4:30PM
    Yay. I have access to recent transactions again. However, in a world where Sainsbury's exhorts me to go paperless every time I log in, and refuses me access to statements on a stolen card, are now refusing me access to statements on my current card...

aIlvapsl.png

Time to look for another credit card I think.

Edit: Ugh - bad user interface there - there are statements, they're just not called statements. They're called 'older transactions.'

Ignore this.
    Conjugating the verb 'to be":
    -o I am humble -o You are attention seeking -o She is Nadine Dorries
  • scottishbank
    scottishbank Posts: 59 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I am still waiting for my June paper statement which usually arrives around 20th of each month.
    Anybody else in the same boat please?
  • Yes I am still waiting for my credit card statement, usually 20th to 22nd of the month. So your not alone.
    I telephoned the Sainsburys Bank number and after going through all the options was cut off twice, when trying for the third time I was on hold for 25 minutes before finally getting to speak to someone.
    They said that they will send a new statement by Business Class post (sounds more impressive than saying second class post, I suppose), but it takes up to 7 working days.
  • sausage_time
    sausage_time Posts: 748 Ambassador
    I'm a Volunteer Ambassador First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Seems to be back down again today. If I try to look at recent credit card transactions:
    Sorry there has been a problem
    Unfortunately we were unable to complete your requested transaction. Please try again later or call us free on 08085 40 50 60.
    Useless!
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Credit Cards and Budgeting & Bank Accounts boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.
    All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Anthorn
    Anthorn Posts: 4,362 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Yet more confirmation of the Fintech objection to legacy systems and insistence of new systems built from the ground up.
  • sausage_time
    sausage_time Posts: 748 Ambassador
    I'm a Volunteer Ambassador First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Seems to be back down again today.

Still down! No apology on the web site, nothing. Pah.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Credit Cards and Budgeting & Bank Accounts boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.
    All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Bowsa
    Bowsa Posts: 114 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Months later and this is still an issue, I’ve no idea how to proceed with this
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure