Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• sparklyfee
    sparklyfee Posts: 1,123 Forumite
    mrsmac10 wrote: »
    Sparkly I never thought of that either but I bought a new one from o2 Direct but offer finished yesterday but they may have anew one today Anon posted deals but the best I could find was £29 with a £10 top up from Argos but apparently you don't need the top up

Sains had the same offer at £39 with a top up required Alcatel Kit kat with 4.4 May not be exact but may help with a search

Sorry its still above my head

I can't even find mobile phones on sains website! Might just have to walk into carphone warehouse at this rate!! Haha.
  • Don’t buy the Alcatel pixi 4 unless you have another phone to transfer to as this doesn’t have nfc. Thanks so much for whoever posted this in the first place, I’ve managed to get a second month up and running!
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    Actually nerfy has answered this very question over on the dark side, it’s 20 per day

Hi does he use the same name there ?

Good Morning all :)
  • hampydoodums
    hampydoodums Posts: 3,503
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    emerald21 wrote: »
    Hi does he use the same name there ?

Good Morning all :)

Morning luvlies

Yes, just realised we’re not supposed to talk about him :o
    :happylove Nanny to 2 Cherubs :happylove
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    sparklyfee wrote: »
    Oh I'm too scared to risk it. Might just bite the bullet at 65 quid from argos and hope I don't just get prize draw entries!!

Yes don’t we all lol . There are always plenty of those :(
  • MKS
    MKS Posts: 10,328
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Forumite
    DCA76_C4_C-20_F4-4546-9420-_AD240_A9_CFC89.jpg

This was:money: a full, no more room in the No 1 lounge at Gatwick South on Friday.
    The people who couldn’t get access would put the trouts to shame. I have never seen anything like it. From a guy that managed to get a very senior person at Priority Pass on the phone to talk to the lounge receptionist (she wouldn’t take the call:rotfl::rotfl:) to someone offering to buy other people’s timed entry passes. Could only describe them as dressed up rabble.

It was much calmer inside and about half empty. :eek:
  • mrsmac10
    mrsmac10 Posts: 4,676 Forumite
    edited 8 January 2018 at 10:30AM
    sparklyfee wrote: »
    I can't even find mobile phones on sains website! Might just have to walk into carphone warehouse at this rate!! Haha.

Neither can I just went instore

We are very lucky having Sains, asda and Morries all with a 10 min drive :T

Tesco is about 20 mins away but just minutes from DS so always incorporate a visit to T's when we are down
  • sarahskint
    sarahskint Posts: 1,033 Forumite
    Morning all, looking for some ideas for wasting time in London with my 11 year old!! We are going up weds morning so have from 11-5 to do 'stuff' we then have to be at St. James hospital for 6pm, following day we have from 8:30am - until 2pm to do something as well, was looking for some very cheap lol ideas please. We have already done the IWM as we done that the last time we were up there - TIA
  • mrsmac10
    Don’t buy the Alcatel pixi 4 unless you have another phone to transfer to as this doesn’t have nfc. Thanks so much for whoever posted this in the first place, I’ve managed to get a second month up and running!

Oh no it will just have to go back Sorry Sparkly for being a mis informer
  • mrsmac10
    sarahskint wrote: »
    Morning all, looking for some ideas for wasting time in London with my 11 year old!! We are going up weds morning so have from 11-5 to do 'stuff' we then have to be at St. James hospital for 6pm, following day we have from 8:30am - until 2pm to do something as well, was looking for some very cheap lol ideas please. We have already done the IWM as we done that the last time we were up there - TIA

Sorry cant help but hope the visit goes well Take care
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport