Slimming For Summer - Slimming World Support Thread 2018

Comments

• joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Congratulations GTQ. No need to be embarrassed about winning Woman of the Year, you are obviously an inspiration to others in your group. You keep going even when life gets in the way. It's very hard to carry on when life throws curveballs you always do that's why your an inspiration.

Well done to all the losers, hugs for those who gained for no apparent reason. Hang in there those of you who STS - it's better than a gain.

I've got a funeral this afternoon for my friend's husband. I didn't know him very well but I want to support my friend who has always been there for me when I've needed her. We won't be going on to the wake after as we already had plans to go away this weekend so we'll just be going later.

I've done a menu plan for the weekend so hopefully we can stick to it, although might be difficult if we're out and about at lunchtime but if that's the case I'll just try to pick something low syn like steak & salad or jacket potato, beans & salad.

Today's plan:

B - baked oats; quark; raspberries, strawberries
    L - carrot & lentil soup (made yesterday so just needs reheating)
    D - sausage casserole, mash, green beans (casserole also made yesterday so just needs reheating

HEA - milk
    HEB - oats
    Syns - none in the food but definitely wine syns tonight!

Have a great weekend everyone. I doubt I'll be able to get a signal where we're going so will be back either Sunday night or Monday morning.

Denise
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Maman Not sure whether the bharjis can be frozen but can't see why not. Just checked the website and they can be frozen.

The spicy veggie pakoras are quite nice too. Don't think I'd freeze those as they contain yoghurt. They are also Free!

Denise
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,915 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Afternoon all :D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,243 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    bubbs wrote: »
    Afternoon all :D

Hello bubbs :wave:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    Meant to say our consultant is leaving.
    Wonder what our new one will be like? :think:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• TakeItEazy
    TakeItEazy Posts: 2,660 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Dreading wi, had a ‘can’t be arsed’ week :o
    Its not what you do but the way that you do it, thats what get results :T
    Keep the Faith All

Heartbroken 12.12.13 :cry:
  • beanielou
    TakeItEazy wrote: »

We all have weeks like that TIE.
    It wont be as bad as you think & you are still at target :)

• TakeItEazy wrote: »

You will be pleasantly surprised, I had a bad week, not intentional, but decided I wasn't going to wi. Then had a good talking to myself as I had tried to pull back so suck it up and face the damage, there was none, so I was very happy:D
    A smile costs little but creates much :)
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,915 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    beanielou wrote: »
    Meant to say our consultant is leaving.
    Wonder what our new one will be like? :think:

Hello Beanie :D
    Why is she leaving?
    How did you do this week?
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • beanielou
    bubbs wrote: »
    Hello Beanie :D
    Why is she leaving?
    How did you do this week?

Long story!!

1/2 on.
    Still under target though I think.

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure