Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Andrea
    • By MSE Andrea 27th Mar 13, 2:23 PM
    • 9,265Posts
    • 22,117Thanks
    MSE Andrea
    0 WOW
    Topcashback Questions & Answers
    • 27th Mar 13, 2:23 PM
    0 WOW
    Topcashback Questions & Answers 27th Mar 13 at 2:23 PM
    MSE Additional reading:

You might like to read our latest Cashback sites news story: Are you a cashback site loser?

Back to the original post...

Hi everyone,

If you have a question you'd like to ask cashback website Topcashback directly, post your question below and it will try to answer. If you want to discuss other cashback sites then please start a separate thread if there isn't one already.

Please remember referral links are not permitted. If you want to post a referral you can do it on the Topcashback referrals thread.
    Last edited by MSE Andrea; 27-10-2015 at 9:51 AM.
    Could you do with a Money Makeover?

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Facebook, MSE Deals Twitter, Forum Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
    Join the MSE Forum
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
Page 220
    • Justice13075
    • By Justice13075 30th Oct 18, 3:03 PM
    • 1,490 Posts
    • 526 Thanks
    Justice13075
    How long does it take to show on Topcashback. I took out 2 sim contracts with Plusnet each for £11 cashback 7 days ago. They are not showing anywhere on our account
  • TopCashBack Company Representative
    Hey everyone,

@steve_taylor_ - First of all, I am sorry you feel you are getting similar responses but truth be told until we have an outcome for you, we can’t offer much in the way of an update which is why you will see us only be able to tell you a limited amount of info.

There are a range of ways our team chase the networks to ensure we get a response this ranges from calls, documents, emails and sometimes can be meetings too. We follow every route we can to get you an update and a response as this is what we want for you.

@Justice13075 – This can take seven days to track and as this hasn’t tracked you will need to lodge a claim for this I am afraid.

Best wishes,
    Matt
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
    • fezster
    • By fezster 31st Oct 18, 10:41 AM
    • 282 Posts
    • 168 Thanks
    fezster
    Topcashback.

I have 2 unpaid cashbacks:

1. GoCompare energy - 28th Feb 2018. I've opened a support ticket and given full details of the purchase. It has been declined twice and is now waiting for the retailer. I'm not sure why this is being declined when I have an email from GoCompare confirming my switch?

2. Expedia - 9th Feb 2018. The holiday in question was completed in August, but the cashback has not been paid over 2 months later. How long do you expect this to take?

I will email you with my account details and the above.

Thanks.
    Hey everyone,

@fezster - If you could email us we would pick this up and help you out as much as we can

Best wishes,
    Matt
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
    • joho
    • By joho 1st Nov 18, 4:08 PM
    • 3,993 Posts
    • 14,095 Thanks
    joho
    Why does Marks and Spencer ALWAYS track at the wrong sale amount?

I'm waiting on a payout from Hotel Du Vin from December 2017 - am I ever likely to get it?
    There - in that place; they're - they are; their - owned by them.
    If you have nothing constructive to say, just move along.
    • November2
    • By November2 1st Nov 18, 4:58 PM
    • 801 Posts
    • 220 Thanks
    November2
    How do I upload my receipt for the chocolate £2.50 cashback offer? When I click upload the page just goes grey and blank. I'm using a laptop signed into the website and not a phone.
    Hey everyone,

@Joho – This retailer tracks cashback less VAT and so I think this is why you believe it tracks things wrong.

If you can email me at mse@topcashback.co.uk I can check out your purchase and see if we can offer any insight into this.

@November2 – This can happen if the file is too big so it may be worth condensing the file.

Best wishes,
    Matt
    • DMC1001
    • By DMC1001 5th Nov 18, 5:20 PM
    • 5 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    DMC1001
    Topcashback constant problems, no payouts
    Forgive me if this is posted in the wrong place, but I would like some advice please. I am owed a total of £230 (plus £1) cash back through TOPCASHBACK. Firstly I want to point out that I know how to use the site, I purchased solely through TOPCASHBACK website link after getting the quotes through there and nowhere else. The first one was for PLUSNET back in March, cash back should have been £95. It didn't track, although I have screenshots, so I opened a non tracking claim and waited. Recently after chasing for several months, in brief, I've been told that the cash back will not be paid as it cannot be determined that TOPCASHBACK were involved in the transaction, this is not the case. I'm having the same issue with MORETHAN, owed £70 for buying insurance through TOPCASHBACK, however that did track, it showed I'd be paid £70 for the purchase and £1 for obtaining a quote in pending payments. I sat back and waited a few months then checked my account and that info had disappeared and I had to chase again, to finally be told my claim had been rejected, same reason as the rejection from PLUSNET. Strange thing is, the extra £1 that I was owed for the quote had been downgraded to 70p, then that too disappeared from the system. As that claim was rejected as well, I re-logged the same claim and I'm still waiting to hear back. So finally to the RAC, insurance purchased through them, £65 cash back, didn't track, so put in a manual claim, still pending for the last few months. I'm upset at this, £230 isn't a small amount of money. I cannot see how it is possible to just walk away from paying out, one problem possibly, three out of three purchases with problems, unlikely. QUIDCO have always paid without any issues, these three times are the first time I have used TOPCASHBACK and here I am, very unhappy, especially I feel I was enticed to buy these products through the TOPCASHBACK website given these wonderful cash back deals. So I've spent time trying to sort this out with TOPCASHBACK and I feel I'm being given the runaround, same thing repeated, no option to complain or get this sorted out, it stands as above, unresolved. Advice appreciated please. Thanks.
    Hey everyone,

@DMC1001 - We will always award you the money if we're eligible for the commission. I feel it's best if you could email me at mse@topcashback.co.uk

That will allow me to fully look into your issues and see if we can help you further with these.

Best wishes,
    Matt
    • DMC1001
    • By DMC1001 7th Nov 18, 9:51 AM
    • 5 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    DMC1001
    Thanks for replying, I will email you shortly with the info.
    • misterg41
    • By misterg41 7th Nov 18, 11:34 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    misterg41
    Home insurance cashback
    Can’t last? £100 cashback for home and contents . Renewal for me was £185. Found saga fixed C/b. My quote was £145 inc legal exp cover.net cost £45 . Tracked via Topcashback.
    Mister G
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 7th Nov 18, 11:36 AM
    • 33,857 Posts
    • 39,990 Thanks
    Browntoa
    Tracked isn't "paid"

Never count on the cashback

https://www.topcashback.co.uk/saga-over-50s-home-insurance/
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    • Justice13075
    • By Justice13075 7th Nov 18, 12:04 PM
    • 1,490 Posts
    • 526 Thanks
    Justice13075
    I have an outstanding case which is now showing as payment confirmed. I asked support when it will show as payable and I got the standard cut and paste reply saying

"Just to give you a brief update with regards to your claim, I can confirm we are still waiting for a response back from the retailer’s chosen agency in regards to an outcome for this".

Surely the fact it has gone from Pending to Confirmed shows that you must have had contact from the Merchants agency

Can you help, please
    Hey everyone,

@ DMC1001 – Cheers, we’ll check it out and reply asap.

@ Justice13075 – Happy to double check on the purchase and the claim if you email me at mse@topcashback.co.uk

Best wishes,
    Matt
    • DMC1001
    • By DMC1001 9th Nov 18, 11:57 AM
    • 5 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    DMC1001
    Locked out of my topcashback account
    Matt from TOPCASHBACK, I emailed you as requested, I've not heard back from you please can you confirm you've received the email, it as sent without issues from my end.

ALSO, I've been LOCKED OUT of my TOPCASHBACK account. So I cannot get on to see these claims that are missing and declined anymore or make contact with yourselves. That's a great way to deal with customers complaints, lock them out so they cannot view a support ticket or make further contact. I'm sure this wasn't you, but someone has locked me out, never happened before, strange it should happen now, as I'm trying to sort out these three issues.
    • Justice13075
    • By Justice13075 9th Nov 18, 4:31 PM
    • 1,490 Posts
    • 526 Thanks
    Justice13075
    Hi Matt any update to the email I sent on 7th Nov 18 regarding a confirmed claim
    Hey everyone,

@DMC1001 - all emails in our inbox have been replied. I am afraid we must not have had an email from you if you have not had a response I am afraid.

@Justice13075 - I believe I have managed to look into this and reply back to you.

Best wishes,
    Matt
    • DMC1001
    • By DMC1001 12th Nov 18, 5:27 PM
    • 5 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    DMC1001
    I've had a response from you around an hour ago thanks, I've asked you some other questions though as you've not answered my questions totally I'm afraid, including please can you clarify the details of why the cash back won't pay out, also if TOPCASHBACK were not the last handling cookie, who was the last handing cookie? I know TOPCASHBACK were, as I purchased correctly with a clean machine. For a company to simply say TOPCASHBACK were not identified as the last handler isn't good enough for me I'm afraid. Anyone could say that, seems it's an excuse often given out, a stock reply that is used for rejections. Surely the purchaser should be given the information regarding the supposed last, shall we say, cookie handler. Also I'm still locked out of my TOPCASHBACK account, I cannot get in at all, just gives me the moving dots to say the site is trying to load. So I cannot check any info that I need to access on the site.
    Hey everyone,

@DMC1001 - We will reply back to you asap. I am afraid however, we're not told who the cookie or source that was paid as that would be providing info to us about a competitor.

I will look into your concerns and reply back as much as I can.

Best wishes,
    Matt
    • JAG
    • By JAG 13th Nov 18, 7:17 PM
    • 1,233 Posts
    • 1,379 Thanks
    JAG
    @TopCashBack Company Representative

Is the Top Week £3 Cashback bonus 2nd-4th November supposed to have been added to all the accounts by now?

My eBay purchase tracked but not the bonus. I know eBay transactions take longer to track but the bonus does usually get added a few days after the tracked transaction showing. But not this time.

Do I need to make contact, or are just the bonuses taking longer to show?

Thanks

Bonus now been added.
    Last edited by JAG; 14-11-2018 at 1:23 PM.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

577Posts Today

5,934Users online

Martin's Twitter